ADVERTISEMENT

President and First Lady COVID Positive

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like to debate hypotheticals. Hypothetically there are people who would celebrate (and have been planning for) Biden's death too. It's all despicable but only hypothetical. Let's not debate the unprovable. All politicians on both sides that I've seen have wished the Trumps a speedy recovery, as should everyone.
I guarantee you that there are politicians on both sides of the aisle that wouldn't mourn if Trump were to die. He's pissed on the gravy train of lots of career politicians.

I don't know of a single person who has been planning or celebrating the idea of a Biden death. IF he is elected I hope he remains somewhat healthy and able to complete his term. The fact is that he has obvious signs of mental decline and it is very possible that Harris would end up as our President if Biden is elected. That said, I don't think that would change anything as far as the Democrat agenda. It's very telling when one thinks that compared to the people driving the agenda in the Democrat party that Pelosi and Harris could be viewed as moderates...Laughing
Again, I'm not going to get into a hypothetical debate. It's not productive because you can see in this brief exchange how people are defending something that isn't even provable. Have a great weekend! Only 3 more weeks until Husker football!

Reactions: baseball31ne
well there was a lengthy tweet/news story released by the Washington Post late last night that was quickly taken down at 2 a.m. eastern time. It's very obvious that there are members of CNN, MSNBC and the NY Times that would celebrate Trump's death. Given their coverage of COVID I think we can all agree that he's got no chance of survival.
Do you actually watch MSNBC? I won't speak for the others, but I work 4 10s, so I'm home today. I've been tuned into MSNBC on since 5 am-- initially for Joe Scarborough. Not a single person has even implied that they'd celebrate Trump's death. It has been pointed out that Trump is at a higher risk for complications as an obese, 74-year-old male, but that's been about it. No offense, and by reading through your posts as a newbie, you seem to be a smart guy, but if that counts as a celebration in your book, then I'd hate to be at a party that you're hosting.

Coronavirus no different than AIDs from the sane left.

DSvo.gif

HOPE HE DIES. Hate to say this because of how it reflects on this country but someone saying that does not surprise me with the vitriol coming from BOTH sides this election. If anyone can say with a straight face there would be no republicans saying the same thing if roles were reversed they are fooling themselves.

As of right now supposedly Trump only has mild symptoms. It's interesting that some of the same people who were outraged that we would discuss RBG's legacy before her funeral are already plotting for the demise of a sitting President.

funny how the morally superior left isn’t so moral?

plus you cant get herpes twice!
Not true. The herpes can be cured if you have crabs. Its common knowledge that crabs eat the herpes. You just have to make sure you have a healthy population of the crabs at all times. As soon as they are gone, you are susceptible to the herpes again.

Reactions: salsa red
HOPE HE DIES. Hate to say this because of how it reflects on this country but someone saying that does not surprise me with the vitriol coming from BOTH sides this election. If anyone can say with a straight face there would be no republicans saying the same thing if roles were reversed they are fooling themselves.

No one ever wished ill will and hate upon the president before trump.... The extremes on both sides are absolutely disgusting, and have been for longer than America deserves.

Reactions: EastOregonHusker
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT