ADVERTISEMENT

Posts I fully expect to see this week

huskerfan1414

Defensive Coordinator
Oct 25, 2014
1. "It's obvious we don't have talent! NIU is more talented!" Etc...never mind past recruiting rankings.
2. "What did you expect? New defense and QB and they need time." Never mind that NIU played a backup qb.
3. "Riley can't throw passes for him!"
4. "On the bright side our D is looking good!" Looked terrible that winning drive because of diaco and NIU proved today that you can in fact get heat on the QB on quick passes..lol to idiots saying you can't so why try.
5. "Tom never won in the early years either. In fact Tom sucked...etc" somebody beat me to this earlier.
6. "NIU is really good, it's not that bad of a loss." Again already said.
7. "Lol at all the people freaking out about this. Get a life people." Said by guy who is also part of a message board devoted entirely to husker football.
8. "Riley needs his recruits and more time" even though nothing has shown it will lead to anything. and I don't understand what's so special about a coach who can only beat NIU after five years and a two deep of 4-5 stars.
9. "Bo was worse" in some form...like it matters.
10. "After watching it again the sky isn't falling" people will be tripping over each other to post this first to show how smart and better fans they are.

The next win will get people right back, even against Rutgers....they'll call it gutsy and improvement. Classic Riley move...lower the bar, it's easier to get over later.
Throw in some blotard and solich hate along with people questioning others' fandom and that'll sum up what's to come from the head in the sand club.
Oh I forgot....11." Jeeze people you can't win a national title every year! Husker fans are crazy stupid!"

Reactions: ThereIsNoPlace
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT