ADVERTISEMENT

Pooka Williams...

cdriftt24

Redshirt Freshman
Dec 29, 2012
Are we still interested in trying to get him to Lincoln? Is he going to be eligible? Just saw that he didn’t sign with Kansas today? He looks really fast on film?

How many stars does he have? Some posters are going to have melt downs if Nebraska keeps signing 3 star kids. :rolleyes:
I’m not 1 of those guys.... if you watch his film he is crazy fast. Doesn’t look overly big but my god he can fly. Think academics are his issue if I remember correctly.

word is LSU is no longer recruiting him

Story on KU site yesterday said he was down to KU and LSU. His Twitter seems to be all about KU and LSU as well.

We'll have to hope he doesn't sign this week and takes a visit in January, but I don't think our odds are very good either way.

Wow, I just watched his film. He joins Maliek Colins as easily the most criminally underrated Recruit I've ever seen on the Rivals Network.

Pooka is now the all time Leading single season rusher in the History of LA HS football. Fast forward to the 1 minute mark to get through all the dumb intro shit on this video:

Reactions: Mtnhusker
Wow, I just watched his film. He joins Maliek Colins as easily the most criminally underrated Recruit I've ever seen on the Rivals Network.

Pooka is now the all time Leading single season rusher in the History of LA HS football. Fast forward to the 1 minute mark to get through all the dumb intro shit on this video:

Check out the hurdle move at the 4:30 mark, and yet no flag was thrown.

Reminds me of Noel Devine's highlight video.

Yeah, me too. He's just a better athlete than anybody else on the field, by an order of magnitude. His cut-back move is sick, like a wicked basketball cross-over. Defenders were left swinging their arms at thin air.

Freaky fast. Why Kansas for the love of god? Hopefully he gets the mental side of football under control. Personal foul penalty waiting to happen on several of those plays.

Freaky fast. Why Kansas for the love of god? Hopefully he gets the mental side of football under control. Personal foul penalty waiting to happen on several of those plays.
KU hired a Louisiana HS coach with all kinda of connections as RB coach. They also had a 5-Star WR committed until last week.

Choosing between KU, LSU and Nebraska, signing tomorrow at 9:00.

If he really has academic issues, I doubt we would let him sign. We didn’t let Smith or Mapieu.

Who ever gets this kid may have a steal on their hands but he cant be drop kicking opposing defenders and expect the play to stand.

Who ever gets this kid may have a steal on their hands but he cant be drop kicking opposing defenders and expect the play to stand.
i have read others believe grades are an issue. the lack of interest by all other programs should be an indicator of something.
the 4 star CB from LA that signed with KU yesterday also had very few programs chasing him the last month.
all those LA kids that KU targeted had very few visits and an interesting lack of programs chasing them down.

I actually think he'll stick with KU now that he's signing early. I don't think we or LSU would let him sign early with academic issues.

Hopefully we can get Miles Jones to flip in the late signing period.

Reactions: headcard
I actually think he'll stick with KU now that he's signing early. I don't think we or LSU would let him sign early with academic issues.

Hopefully we can get Miles Jones to flip in the late signing period.

This

the internet tonight says he is signing with kansas.
another recruiting mystery
If that is the case- then KU is probably the only one willing to gamble on his grades and REALLY take him right now as is-without an update or progress on knowing for sure the academic issues are in order
If we or LSU take him and he doesnt qualify, the scholly counts against us

OK to take that gamble if you are KU- not so much if you are NU or LSU- UNLESS the kids is so great it it worth the risk or if you have an overabundance of scholarships JMO

Benjamin Franklin isn’t exclusive to just one school - he is the top recruiter at a lot of programs.

Seriously? The kid committed to KU many months ago (along with several other Louisiana kids). His relationship with Tony Hull has been solid throughout and he has publicly stated he wanted to stay loyal to his commitment. Good for him.

Literally. HE LITERALLY DROP KICKED A DEFENDER!

More like a thunder stomp but still, it really happened you arent exagerating!
I have never seen anything like that. Wow.

Literally. HE LITERALLY DROP KICKED A DEFENDER!

More like a thunder stomp but still, it really happened you arent exagerating!
I have never seen anything like that. Wow.
This brings a whole new meaning to "leg drive" when describing how a running back runs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT