ADVERTISEMENT

Playoff predictions this weekend??

A win for the Bills would be a win for America. America needs and deserves to see Taylor Swift disappointed.

• Haha
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Great drive by the Bill's....

.....and I dkn't actually believe a word I posted in the last 10min. I just enjoy poking the anti Chief crowd in the ribs.

Looks like nobody went 4/4???

Unless i'm missinng it.

I went 3/4, lost on Houston.

Looks like several others went 3/4 as well

Bills coach going for it on 4th down was SF like against NW with the onside kick..

No need to do that that early in the 2nd half… Decisions like that in a playoff game is cause for getting fired..

I didn't hate it as much as everyone else. That was pretty sharp of the Bills to realize the Chiefs lined up one short, the play call just sucked ass. If you're going to go for it, Hamlin might not have been the best choice.

Reactions: scarletred
Bills coach going for it on 4th down was SF like against NW with the onside kick..

No need to do that that early in the 2nd half… Decisions like that in a playoff game is cause for getting fired..
The Chiefs only had 10 men on the field, so it makes me wonder if the Bills saw that and checked to the fake. McDermott said they did it because they hadn’t stopped the Chiefs all game (they hadn’t to that point) and didn’t want to give the ball back - but whatever the rationale, it was super risky. They ended up getting away with it due to the fumble two plays later.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT