ADVERTISEMENT

Playoff predictions this weekend??

All the home teams win.

Packers cover over the 49er’s.
Lions cover over TBay
Think the Ravens cover..
Mahomes losses his first away playoff game..

All the home teams win.

Packers cover over the 49er’s.
Lions cover over TBay
Think the Ravens cover..
Mahomes losses his first away playoff game..

I considered the possibility of all home teams winning but just cannot bring myself to predict it. Seems to unlikely....and if the refs continue to favor whoever is playing the Chiefs then their odds are not great. So I could be off on that one....but if they call it fair, and if I hit my Texan upset....it's going to be a home game for them for the AFC title, again.

I considered the possibility of all home teams winning but just cannot bring myself to predict it. Seems to unlikely....and if the refs continue to favor whoever is playing the Chiefs then their odds are not great. So I could be off on that one....but if they call it fair, and if I hit my Texan upset....it's going to be a home game for them for the AFC title, again.
Lamar Jackson is having a phenomenal season, don’t see the Ravens getting upset..

Reactions: HuskerHusaria
Baltimore covers and wins
Bucs cover and win
Bills cover and lose
Packers cover and lose

Ravens
Bills
Lions
49ers

ray lewis GIF

Yep, that is the problem. Ravens melt under Lamar in the first round, despite amazing regular season.

Two QB's came into this post season needing a win to change public perception. Lamar is the other one. I could see the Ravens winning by a large margin or losing close...I could see them winning it all. I just don't know...but neither outcome I described would surprise me.

Lamar has been the best player this year though...very worhy of his second MVP regardless what happens today.

Reactions: HuskerHusaria
Here’s what I like..

Bal - 9.5
TB + 6
GB +9.5

No clue on bills/KC ..

My YOLO Parlay:

Robert Woods TD
Doubs TD
Trey Palmer TD
Mahomes rushing TD
$10 bet - pays $4100

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
Mahomes v Allen has that whole Jordan v Ewing and the knicks vibe. If Allen is going to breakthrough, today needs to be the day. I think the Bills get it done but wouldn’t be a bit surprised if it’s the same old same old.

Reactions: drubendall
Hey Chiefs fans are used to it by now. We get it...hopefully the zebras stay out of the way, the rest of the way. I'd hate to see the Bills win due to the refs but if they can't do it on their own....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT