ADVERTISEMENT

PJ Fleck’s Face

If his plastic surgery was designed was designed to make his face less punchable, it failed.

d6e9126a-b759-48f6-a1cb-38a441b5d153_text.gif

cool-neon.gif

Winking

Last edited:
Reactions: headcard
The best "fix" for Fleck's face is for us put a frown on it and stop losing to him. 1-4 record against Fleck since he took over at MN. Beating MN at home this year is one of the must-wins for Frost.
So would beating Ioway..

I’m one that’s in the minority of the dislike of Fleck…But I do get tired of thewayitellem snide about Nebraska…

The best "fix" for Fleck's face is for us put a frown on it and stop losing to him. 1-4 record against Fleck since he took over at MN. Beating MN at home this year is one of the must-wins for Frost.

The biggest douchebag on the face of the planet, who can't stop talking shit about Nebraska, just got surgery on his freaking face because he is a vain egomaniac, and your response is a Scott Frost sucks post...

The biggest douchebag on the face of the planet, who can't stop talking shit about Nebraska, just got surgery on his freaking face because he is a vain egomaniac, and your response is a Scott Frost sucks post...
It wasn't a Frost sucks post. It was a winning cure's alot post. I didn't like Switzer or McCartney, but its alot easier to tolerate someone you are beating (McCartney) vs someone you are always losing to (Switzer).

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT