ADVERTISEMENT

Penn St

Vegas doesn’t make too many mistakes. When everyone here says that looks light, be prepared for a game where both teams run and the game finishes quickly. Maybe 38-14.

Just watch out. Vegas doesn’t like to give free money away.

Vegas set the season win total at 6. Everyone here said how ridiculously low that was.

Kind of conceded any hope of a win, I just hope Barkley doesn’t go over 427... :confused:

I'm not sure they'll use him like that. He's a RB but his role is very multi purpose. We're going to hear his name a lot by way of rushing, receiving, blocking, special teams.

I think we will lose big, by 40 or more
We just lost by 34 to Minnesota yea I think Penn St will score more than 40 that's in the first half. Our coaches suck too bad for this to be any different. Riley is in over his head, Cav has a ceiling that shouldn't get past the Jr High level that's because there will still be time to fix his stupid coaching. The others aren't cutting it either and I can't believe we were force fed this lets see what Riley can do with resources bullshit. We see it alright

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
I gotta confess guys, I don't get on this board too often so I'm not really up to date on what the pulse is at UNL. But what I'm hearing here surprises the hell out of me. It sounds like the entire fan base has turned on the head coach and his staff and has given up all hope. I never thought I'd see that happen to a Nebraska team.

You know, EVERY team has a down year once in a while. We've had more than our fair share this millennium. Even when you're winning, things happen that can throw a monkey wrench into the program. You just have to grit your teeth and hope that the strong fan support you have, the history you enjoy and other intangibles will get you through the tunnel and into the light again. Husker football has advantages most CFB teams will never have.

As for the predictions of 40+ point losses against PSU, I don't see it. Right now we have too many injuries on our offensive and defensive lines and people playing before they should be or guys filling in a spot which is unfamiliar. Personally I'm just hoping for a one point "W" this Saturday and not expecting a blowout.

To those making the journey to Happy Valley this weekend, safe travels and try to enjoy yourselves. Dress warmly and there's a chance of rain. See you there.

It truly has been a full allotment of issues that have not improved at all. Couple that with a complete meltdown at Minn, there is reason for concern for Sat. I hope the boys rally and compete for 60 minutes.

Well OldTiredLion, not many of us thought that we'd ever see Nebraska football in such dire straits- but it's worse than you can imagine. Unless you were following college football in the 1950's, this is the worst Nebraska team you have ever seen. You will be floored at how poorly prepared they will be and how poorly they will execute. Your punter is going to hate playing Nebraska - cuz he won't get to play this weekend.

It's awful. Simply awful.

Reactions: JJTopp99
psu OL is really bad. that's how saquon runs 14 times for 35 yda vs Rutgers. they'll look like all americans against our crew.

Reactions: JJTopp99
Wouldn’t it be funny if Riley pulled off one of his upsets and the Huskers knocked off Penn State??

Nothing would surprise me at this point.

Would make for some uncomfortable fans knowing an Iowa win would then result in a bowl invite.

Reactions: HuskerO
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT