ADVERTISEMENT

Pat Fitzgerald fired

I must pay to view.

the 90s definition has broadened. the one-time fee you're referring to is now spread out over the course of a year and access to games is even more restricted for NU fans outside of the footprint who don't pay for BTN.

your mansplaining how streaming works is hilarious. no sh*t, guy.
Well if you don't know what PPV is how would I assume you know basic stuff like how the BTN app works? The more you type the more I wonder if you actually watch Husker games or if you just Google everything.

Trying to downplay how great the BTN is in providing access to games is another one of your weird stands that makes zero sense. I'm beginning to think you don't have any practical experience in anything. That shit you said about growing grass made me question what your ties to Nebraska are. Any Nebraska country boy knows the difference between pasture grasses and turf grasses for football. And now you don't seem to even understand how the BTN works. Strange.

Reactions: BleedRed78
So as long as everyone is forced to get naked and touch their teammates' genitals, this is all good clean fun?

Fascinating take.
More fascinating is probably 50% of the
Guys on here are OK forcing defenseless kids to be subjected to stuff like this but, somehow, feel a grown ass man can’t fend for himself….THAT is fascinating….what 300lb lineman can’t say no or walk away? Weird…

Anonymous allegations? So some anonymous player makes an allegation and all this stuff happens..

Anyone else see any problems with that?

Haven't read this thread or all the articles, but on the surface it seems like something trumped up to get rid of someone.

Scrolling up, I see we get stories about 'dry humping' players in a dark locker room.. c'mon.. that's made up and laced with bs for dramatic effect. (i.e. say they were wearing Purge like masks, to give an evil image, and then say the locker room was dark to make it extra uncomfortable.)

I haven't lived in NE for 19 years, so yes, I am serious.

I live outside the B1G footprint, so it's not included for me.

it's PPV and thus so is the app.
Figure out how to private me and I'll tell you about the best tv package in the world.
And no I don't sell subscriptions of anything like that. I have zero motive other than give you an
option to solve all your viewing woes.

• Love
Reactions: king_kong_
Well if you don't know what PPV is how would I assume you know basic stuff like how the BTN app works? The more you type the more I wonder if you actually watch Husker games or if you just Google everything.

Trying to downplay how great the BTN is in providing access to games is another one of your weird stands that makes zero sense. I'm beginning to think you don't have any practical experience in anything. That shit you said about growing grass made me question what your ties to Nebraska are. Any Nebraska country boy knows the difference between pasture grasses and turf grasses for football. And now you don't seem to even understand how the BTN works. Strange.
born & raised, graduated from the University.

I'm simply telling folks like yourself who like to say "the PPV days are over!" that they, in fact, are not over for many fans outside the B1G footprint.

you're yet again trying to make this something it's not.

that grassland post was a jest at those who believe grass fields are not tenable in NE because of the weather (still an absurdly idiotic argument), not a recommendation that Trev & Rhule start spreading Indian grass seed.

Figure out how to private me and I'll tell you about the best tv package in the world.
I have no issue paying (except who benefits from said payment), was simply pointing out a flaw in the "all access all the time all over the world" narrative

when it's time to log on & react to every @king_kong_ post:

F0t01V9acAEXlom

• Haha
born & raised, graduated from the University.

I'm simply telling folks like yourself who like to say "the PPV days are over!" that they, in fact, are not over for many fans outside the B1G footprint.

you're yet again trying to make this something it's not.

that grassland post was a jest at those who believe grass fields are not tenable in NE because of the weather (still an absurdly idiotic argument), not a recommendation that Trev & Rhule start spreading Indian grass seed.
Jest? Lol. Tell me you didn't just Google grasses in the Nebraska Sandhills. You are too much.

Someone who lives out of state acting like the BTN wasn't a godsend for watching Husker games. Fraud.

Way easier to just ignore him.
I did again.

Was ignored since he suggested Adrian Martinez kill himself, three different posts, three different ways.

I tried again now for several weeks. I give up.
If the “Powers that Be”, like his schtick, and obviously they do, who am I to do anything but ignore his ass?

This exactly why I blocked him long ago. He triggers me. I am an old snowflake lucky to not have melted yet.

More fascinating is probably 50% of the
Guys on here are OK forcing defenseless kids to be subjected to stuff like this but, somehow, feel a grown ass man can’t fend for himself….THAT is fascinating….what 300lb lineman can’t say no or walk away? Weird…
When you do the final tally on your highly scientific poll, put me in the 50% who are not okay with child sexual abuse.

Anonymous allegations? So some anonymous player makes an allegation and all this stuff happens..

Haven't read this thread or all the articles, but on the surface it seems like something trumped up to get rid of someone.

Scrolling up, I see we get stories about 'dry humping' players in a dark locker room.. c'mon.. that's made up and laced with bs for dramatic effect. (i.e. say they were wearing Purge like masks, to give an evil image, and then say the locker room was dark to make it extra uncomfortable.)

Reactions: headcard
Others such as Huskers 123456 have pointed out your delusional inability to separate the reality that people like myself can hate the B1G while at the same time being thankful that our team is in one of what will truly most likely be only two superconference. P5 will become P2.

Your confrontational attitude is a disgrace to Husker fandom - even IF you have valid arguments against the conference we are in and will remain in.

Go be a Texass fan or whatever the hell it is you're blabbering on about lol. I'm sure the LongWhores would gladly accept you as one of their own 😉
No thanks. Not with his genius takes like...

"do you still think Arch Manning will be redshirted next year in favor of Ewers?

honestly, one of the dumbest things I've seen here. fantastic stuff"

• Haha

It is comforting to know that Fitzgerald's last college win was against NU in Ireland....

Reactions: Laner2
The Big Ten has had everything to do with our downfall. I hope Rhule can get this tuned around, but he will have to overcome a lot. Joining this creepy ass cult of a conference has been terrible for us.
Nah. Bad hires have been the downfall, regardless of conference. And getting dominated by Texas led to taking our ball and going to the BIG. I don’t regret the move, just the failures that have followed.

You don’t regret the move? This shit is fun for you? Everything just peachy? Wow.
Sucking is sucking, regardless of conference. We would’ve been taking L’s from TCU and Okie St instead of Minnesota and Northwestern. If we were winning everyone would be championing the move and going full “I told you so” to the BIG 12 and everyone else…..but we aren’t, and haven’t, so it’s just sour grapes and excuses.

Sucking is sucking, regardless of conference. We would’ve been taking L’s from TCU and Okie St instead of Minnesota and Northwestern. If we were winning everyone would be championing the move and going full “I told you so” to the BIG 12 and everyone else…..but we aren’t, and haven’t, so it’s just sour grapes and excuses.

Complete nonsense. This conference absolutely sucks and has been a huge part of our demise. You really think trips to Purdue and Illinois would suddenly be fun if we were good? The conference would suddenly embrace Nebraska and treat them as a respected program like we had been the past 100 years before joining this conference?

Everyone in this conference is lined up to take shots at us over sound bites from press conferences, while shrugging of sexual abuse and racism at other schools. Everyone is CFB laughs knowing the commissioner of the dam conference will stick it to us with a brutal schedule after wanting to play football. And look at the screw jobs we’ve had. We all lost our minds when we were hosed at aTm in 2010, now that crap is normal. We hardly bat an eye when we get worse.

But hey there is something you are enjoying about all this and I don’t want to rain on your parade.

Last edited:
Reactions: Landomatic
Way easier to just ignore him.
I did again.

Was ignored since he suggested Adrian Martinez kill himself, three different posts, three different ways.

I tried again now for several weeks. I give up.
If the “Powers that Be”, like his schtick, and obviously they do, who am I to do anything but ignore his ass?

This exactly why I blocked him long ago. He triggers me. I am an old snowflake lucky to not have melted yet.
This guy’s a real piece of work

Last edited:
Reactions: Walleye79
Jest? Lol. Tell me you didn't just Google grasses in the Nebraska Sandhills. You are too much.

Someone who lives out of state acting like the BTN wasn't a godsend for watching Husker games. Fraud.
Again - quote, please?

I said it’s not free for many Husker fans, just like ppv. Crazy, I know!

And everyone who’s spent any time at all playing Sandhills knows what Indian grass is

Complete nonsense. This conference absolutely sucks and has been a huge part of our demise. You really think trips to Purdue and Illinois would suddenly be fun if we were good? The conference would suddenly embrace Nebraska and treat them as a respected program like we had been the past 100 years before joining this conference?

Everyone in this conference is lined up to take shots at us over sound bites from press conferences, while shrugging of sexual abuse and racism at other schools. Everyone is CFB laughs knowing the commissioner of the dam conference will stick it to us with a brutal schedule after wanting to play football. And look at the screw jobs we’ve had. We all lost our minds when we were hosed at aTM in 2010, now that crap is normal. We hardly bat an eye when we get worse.

But hey there is something you are enjoying about all this and I don’t want to rain on your parade.
Hey, it’s not your fault.

Agree with first half of this

It’s crazy. Every time this stuff happens in this conference, which is pretty dam frequently, someone will mention that the B1G kind of sucks (duh). And it never fails that some Nebraska fan will chime in like “No the big ten is awesome, we suck”.

So…….who does NW go after?
Their first game is less than 2 months away

Watch the B1G allow them to cancel league games without forfeiting or any other repercussion like during the shortened season

Reactions: headcard
That's all true, I'm just saying it became a moot point when Mizzu joined.

Look, I'm not even arguing that we should have gone to the SEC, although it would be great. I'm just saying leaving for the B1G when we did was a bad decision. Staying in the Big 12 and/or waiting for something better than the B1G would have been better. That's all I'm saying.

I mean, since all of this is based on hypotheticals, who's to say we couldn't have gone to the SEC with Texas and OU? Or with Mizzouri and aTm? Or instead of one of them?

Hard to say how it might have all played out. But pretty easy to say how it did play out for Nebraska has sucked.
Your hindsight is NOT 20/20.

Reactions: Spectrumalaska
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT