ADVERTISEMENT

Our Embarassing Fanbase

Disagree with you and RRT. I believe we will win out with or without TA, but I hope he comes back, really hope. But, we don't have to play OSU again and other teams lose important pieces as the year goes on to.

Well RF couldn't beat Purdue last year and all 3 teams left on our schedule are better than Purdue last season.

Did I say D-Line in my post? Remember, we agreed that everyone should be fired because Parrella can't do his job.

Well, when you reply to a post about the defense...and you use the word "line" in your reply one would assume you are talking about the D-Line, no? So you were talking about the Oline? Are you saying Riley missed on Cavanaugh as well? Interesting. I guess we are in serious trouble going forward.

Well, when you reply to a post about the defense...and you use the word "line" in your reply one would assume you are talking about the D-Line, no? So you were talking about the Oline? Are you saying Riley missed on Cavanaugh as well? Interesting. I guess we are in serious trouble going forward.
Yup. Fire everyone. Should have happened after game 1, year 1.

4.6.3 as some weird complex with JP because he has no resume and Husker fans forced Riley to hire him. His words.

Noted. I've been really pleased with JP - both interms of the development of the DL this season as well as his recruiting work to date.

4.6.3 as some weird complex with JP because he has no resume and Husker fans forced Riley to hire him. His words.
He has no resume. And yes, he is the annointed savior because he used to play here. You are woefully inconsistent by even attempting to defend it. Playing career has less than zero bearing on coaching. But carry on with your hypocritical stance

Noted. I've been really pleased with JP - both interms of the development of the DL this season as well as his recruiting work to date.
He has not produced, and needs fired. He has had more than enough time.

He has no resume. And yes, he is the annointed savior because he used to play here. You are woefully inconsistent by even attempting to defend it. Playing career has less than zero bearing on coaching. But carry on with your hypocritical stance

So.............fire Erstad?

Well RF couldn't beat Purdue last year and all 3 teams left on our schedule are better than Purdue last season.

I don't think it will be Fyfe UNLESS, TA is only out for one game. If that's the case, then yeah, it's Fyfe. If it's going to be longer I still think we'll start somebody else. I just refuse to believe Fyfe is better than POB, based on absolutely nothing I admit, and I refuse to believe pulling POB's redshirt is somehow completely off the table. With the opportunity to finish 10-2, MR better not plan on trotting Fyfe out there for more than one game.

4.6.3 is just playing with you, and huskerbaseball13 has fallen prey to him. I can't say how he really feels about JP but he has been consistent calling him out and acting like a Riley hater.

My take is he is playing the game and some have taken the bait...

4.6.3 is just playing with you, and huskerbaseball13 has fallen prey to him. I can't say how he really feels about JP but he has been consistent calling him out and acting like a Riley hater.

My take is he is playing the game and some have taken the bait...

Yeah, that's it.

I don't think it will be Fyfe UNLESS, TA is only out for one game. If that's the case, then yeah, it's Fyfe. If it's going to be longer I still think we'll start somebody else. I just refuse to believe Fyfe is better than POB, based on absolutely nothing I admit, and I refuse to believe pulling POB's redshirt is somehow completely off the table. With the opportunity to finish 10-2, MR better not plan on trotting Fyfe out there for more than one game.

Riley said today they will not pull POB``s shirt.

Just my take... no one seems to be upset with the JP hire except 4.6.3... no one. Why do you think that is? He's taking you on a fishing trip...

Do you really believe I think he hates JP? I get what he's doing and I'm giving it right back to him. Me thinks you are the one whose gone fishin. Your sarcasm detector is broke.

Do you really believe I think he hates JP? I get what he's doing and I'm giving it right back to him. Me thinks you are the one whose gone fishin. Your sarcasm detector is broke.
You were already outed after being triggered many times. You can try and spin all you want.

Do you really believe I think he hates JP? I get what he's doing and I'm giving it right back to him. Me thinks you are the one whose gone fishin
Well, for the record, my original post was not for your benefit, it was for Archie's. That's why I responded to Archie's post. Archie wasn't sure if 4.6.3 was serious... but you are the one arguing with him here, so you got lumped in.

And quite frankly, you're response to Archie did nothing to suggest that you knew what he was doing. So if I overstepped, apologies.

No need to get angry. Whatever helps that giant sized ego of yours...I'm all for it.

But hey...I may be dumb, but at least I'm the dumbest expert! Still makes me an expert!
Exactly. You should be making minimum 7 figures. Lol at the ego comment coming from the guy who has never been wrong about anything, gets played for weeks, and has perfect hindsight (if only in his head). This is not even much fun anymore watching you try to spin it. Now it has become tired and sad.

Exactly. You should be making minimum 7 figures. Lol at the ego comment coming from the guy who has never been wrong about anything, gets played for weeks, and has perfect hindsight (if only in his head). This is not even much fun anymore watching you try to spin it. Now it has become tired and sad.

Yet, you continue to respond....... every.....time. Must be that ego

Reactions: huskerfan1414
He has not produced, and needs fired. He has had more than enough time.
His D Line has done excellent this season considering the depth.
A big part of our problem Saturday was our coordinator. We must have decided to not watch the PSU game and we chose to play prevent defense instead of attack, consistently bringing 4 in passing situations. I know there were a few times Rose-Ivey came off the edge and missed tackles, but we needed to bring more heat up the middle and help our D-Line out. We decided on prevent and look what happened.

Riley said TA is day to day and the decision will be made Thursday.

Good to know, also appreciate the note on O'B. That tells me Tommy could only miss one game. I did hear for a brief second that coach mentioned Darlington, anything significant?

His D Line has done excellent this season considering the depth.
A big part of our problem Saturday was our coordinator. We must have decided to not watch the PSU game and we chose to play prevent defense instead of attack, consistently bringing 4 in passing situations. I know there were a few times Rose-Ivey came off the edge and missed tackles, but we needed to bring more heat up the middle and help our D-Line out. We decided on prevent and look what happened.
So super-coach can't get any pressure with his guys? Nonsense. Nonsense and excuses. There is so much talent on the team to do that with.

I spit take when you said "if RF falters'....

I only wish good for the kid, but my goodness, it looked a FLOCK of deer in the headlights for him the other day....

All I keep thinking about is MRI being out muscled on those 3 3rd downs and also another one where he had JT wrapped up for a sack but got owned. Those plays had major impacts on the outcome and momentum. tOSU likely beats us regardless but I believe it's a lot closer of a game if he makes those plays. At one point early tOSU was 7/8 on 3rd downs. I'm sure it was worse # at the end of the game but this team did have opportunities to get the Buckeyes off the field.

And it's not like converting 3rd and long has been tOSU MO all season. I unfortunately watched the game with a bunch of buckeye fans. All of them kept saying, " we never convert 3rd & 20's, we never convert 3rd & 8's". Their offense has struggled majorly the last few weeks and most of buckeye nation was frustrated with Warrener & Beck going into last night. Our D made them look good last night.

This is why you do not shoulder tackle large people. When he had the opportunity for the sack in the first quarter, he could have but his shoulder pads into the QB's rib cage and really rattled him but MRI chose to try grabbing Barret's shoulder pads.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT