ADVERTISEMENT

OT: The PGA Tour, LIV Golf and the NCAA

Rahm is part of liv?
A simple reminder of my prediction

All the cowards who never make them are allowed to say what they want when it does (quiet) or does not (loud) come to fruition

Accountability is important

No he isn’t.
My guess...he will be...when they offer him 50 million dollars just to play on LIV...

That amateur that is going to finish in the top 10-15...Liv will contact him too. "So you want to stay at Texas AM or do you want 12 million dollars to come play on LIV"

My guess...he will be...when they offer him 50 million dollars just to play on LIV...

That amateur that is going to finish in the top 10-15...Liv will contact him too. "So you want to stay at Texas AM or do you want 12 million dollars to come play on LIV"
Maybe.. liv is mostly has beens, not up and comers but we’ll see

• Haha
Reactions: Gary.Busey
Maybe.. liv is mostly has beens, not up and comers but we’ll see
Saw a stat the other day about leaders in each round of majors since 2017

3 of the top 5 are LIV players (brooks, DJ, cam smith)

Might be has beens, but at least they have been

Or maybe he doesn’t want to sign with the Saudi’s and makes plenty of money..

Why didn’t you answer the second question?
I don't care about Saudi Arabia at all, seems like a shithole from what I have seen. If it was not for oil it would beyond a 3rd world country. I think most of those countries there are filled with nut jobs. Don't you? Those ****ing places are stuck in the Stone Age.

no guaranteed contracts + exploding tv/ad revenue + a bunch of dumb old, fat, rich, ignorant traditionalists = OPPORTUNITY!

good for the players using their leverage to go out and change things for the better. ball is in the PGA's court now, and they will posture a ton publicly prior to bending the knee. it's over. they've lost before they've even entered the ring.

I love this stuff. just like NIL/transfer portal in college football, this has been a long, long time coming

God Bless America - F the establishment, power to the people!
You sound like a fascist.

You sound like a fascist.
You’re a blowhard academic who inherited land from your hard working American daddy

I have never seen a single opinion of yours carry any weight here.

If it’s fascist to think everyone should be able to make as much money as they possibly can off their own talent, then fit me for a pair of jackboots

Guessing you got your PhD to avoid service

I wish the powers that be at the pga would’ve listened to their players (their product) for the last decade

Limiting the amount of money those guys can make (in addition to many other archaic vestiges) caused this, not some foreign actor
So the Saudi’s aren’t backing this? Asking for a friend..

• Haha
So the Saudi’s aren’t backing this? Asking for a friend..
The opening for competition was created by the talentless hacks who run the pga tour getting fat off the hog

If not the Saudis, someone else

So you are pro Saudi - got it
So sad.. not intelligent enough to pivot.. Maybe your boy Biden can get those Saudi #s higher since you love suckin’ them Saudi balls..
7hluv3.jpg

So sad.. not intelligent enough to pivot.. Maybe your boy Biden can get those Saudi #s higher since you love suckin’ them Saudi balls..
7hluv3.jpg
LOL - gas prices would sky rocket if we decided to become independent of OPEC

also the oil imported per year from OPEC the last 2 years has dropped dramatically compared to 2016-2020

LOL - gas prices would sky rocket if we decided to become independent of OPEC

also the oil imported per year from OPEC the last 2 years has dropped dramatically compared to 2016-2020
You got dunked on pretty hard.. but you live in Mich so you’ve pretty much given up on life. I’ll stop dunking on you

I’m pro competition and anti labor exploiting monopoly (you know, American)

LIV is no different than the usfl in the 80s

Pga has already bent the knee. The tours will unify again soon
You’re pro sell out to Saudi’s.. I’m not. Spin as needed within your ape head

You’re pro sell out to Saudi’s.. I’m not. Spin as needed within your ape head
It’s not a spin, it’s exactly what happened

Not sure how many times I need to say I wish it hadn’t happened

Head in sand or up ass lead to the same ignorance

You’re a blowhard academic who inherited land from your hard working American daddy

I have never seen a single opinion of yours carry any weight here.

If it’s fascist to think everyone should be able to make as much money as they possibly can off their own talent, then fit me for a pair of jackboots

Guessing you got your PhD to avoid service
I didn’t inherit a dime or a speck of dirt from my daddy. His 2nd wife got the little bit there was left when he died. As far as being an “academic” goes, I have never worked in “academics. Started out as a poorly paid employee and became self employed about 30 years ago. So once again you’re wrong on all counts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT