ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Louisville Bourbon Tours

tjsker

Redshirt Freshman
Oct 27, 2001
Anybody ever take these tours. I'm thinking of spending a few days down there for a short vacation. Would love any insights, and other things to do.

I've been to the Jack Daniels tour in Lynchburg, TN. I was surprised that they were a dry county. It was a pretty good time.

I would recommend:

Angels Envy
Bulleit
Woodford Reserve
Rabbit Hole
Wild Turkey was the highlight of the tours getting to meet Jimmy Russell the Master Distiller. What a great,fun guy.

Reactions: nemeth#5
Anybody ever take these tours. I'm thinking of spending a few days down there for a short vacation. Would love any insights, and other things to do.
I've never been, but I've heard good things about the Louisville Slugger factory tour.

I would recommend:

Angels Envy
Bulleit
Woodford Reserve
Rabbit Hole
Wild Turkey was the highlight of the tours getting to meet Jimmy Russell the Master Distiller. What a great,fun guy.

This is not a good thread. I'm on a self imposed 30 day abstinence of alcohol and sweets. I'm on day 11. Kill me now.... :D

I'm doing quite well though. Just love to sip a little bourbon every now and then. Wild Turkey 101 is one of my favorites, for sure.

Reactions: rrthusker
The Buffalo Trace facility in Frankfurt is amazing. The first thing you'll notice is the smell. You can also try the product there as well. In Louisville, for sure hit the Louisville Slugger plant and the Muhammad Ali museum. In Frankfort, go through the capitol district and work your way back hitting all of the bourbon places on the way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT