ADVERTISEMENT

Need a QB

drg1104

Walk On
Jun 26, 2014
Ugh.
We need a QB. One who can handle the pressure of being a division one quarter back at a high level.
I'm not defending Satterfield. But.
I can tell what he's trying to accomplish on offense. He's trying to take advantage of what the defense gives him, but you also have to be realistic on what your quarterback is capable of.
All three QBs are not capable of making the game smaller mentally. The moment(s) become too big for them and they make HUGE mistakes.

This has to be simulated in practice, I don't know cus I'm not there.

What I do know is you can't compete at this level without at least a quality quarterback who at the very least sit in an uncomfortable state of knowing every play is crucial when play is delicate and the game is on the line a wrong read, late pass, early pass among a plethora of other things needed to play at this level.

Last edited:
we need competition at every position

it's too bad we can't hire multiple OCs/QB coaches/OL coaches/WR coaches and jettison the ones who don't win the job after camp as well

Reactions: HUSKERBILL
we need competition at every position

it's too bad we can't hire multiple OCs/QB coaches/OL coaches/WR coaches and jettison the ones who don't win the job after camp as well
I agree. But (scaling things on a 1-10) we need to score at least a 7 at the Qb position to do good things. Currently - our qb (whoever is in there) is anywhere from a 1-4 (depending on the day). That dog ain’t going to continue to hunt.

Anyone hear anything about this Woche kid..transfer from Ole Miss?
He threw less than 10 passes for his high school team and never started a game. He’s not an option. He’s here because he wants to be a coach someday.

He threw less than 10 passes for his high school team and never started a game. He’s not an option. He’s here because he wants to be a coach someday.
if all he does is the opposite of what satt teaches, he'll be the next Pete Carroll

We need more than just a quarterback, need help on the offensive line, receivers, running backs. I don’t care what people say but this is on frost and his terrible recruiting no depth in a lot of areas

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT