ADVERTISEMENT

OT: ext...

First of all, I’m not the one who’s afraid of Russia, you guys are. Ukraine could virtually destroy the Russian army if we gave them what they need.
Second, You take Breitbart, Newsmax, Epoch times, Tucker Carlson podcasts, Alex Jones, Facebook, Twitter and other sites Easily susceptible to hacking by Russian bots As gospel truth.
I take the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, primary medical journal sources as Being closer to the truth. And I’m the one who’s falling for Disinformation.
You have me again.
So the US could virtually destroy the Russian Army then.

So perhaps waiting until after the meeting to determine Trump’s stance would have been a wiser course. That way you don’t look like a moron by writing contradictory articles within a very short period of time.
Good point. Deadlines may make you get your work done, but they also cause you to make mistakes when you are in a hurry.
So the US could virtually destroy the Russian Army then.
Ukrainians have already revealed how weak and screwed up the Russian army is. There is a Realpolitik argument for not helping Ukraine, that maybe we could suck up to Russia and counterbalance Chinese power and influence.
But millions of people in Ukraine would suffer more than they are now, and would we improve China’s behavior? Or just encourage them to invade Taiwan because We would be showing China that when push comes to shove we’ll always allow the bigger Country to do what they want, no matter how awful they are.

Good point. Deadlines may make you get your work done, but they also cause you to make mistakes when you are in a hurry.

Ukrainians have already revealed how weak and screwed up the Russian army is. There is a Realpolitik argument for not helping Ukraine, that maybe we could suck up to Russia and counterbalance Chinese power and influence.
But millions of people in Ukraine would suffer more than they are now, and would we improve China’s behavior? Or just encourage them to invade Taiwan because We would be showing China that when push comes to shove we’ll always allow the bigger Country to do what they want, no matter how awful they are.
That isn’t a mistake. That is someone pushing an agenda then having to backtrack.

So how many Ukrainians and Russians have to die before the US totally backs one over the other? Playing in the middle like this does nothing for those on either side of the discussion.

If you think China is not invading Taiwan because anyone is playing nice with Russia you are delusional. If/ when Biden wins re-election, the Chinese will invade within a year. That is the weakness they are preying on.

Reactions: GBRforLife1
I think you might have misinterpreted my post to @GBRforLife1.

(But) I assumed you didn't understand because you classified the compliment as an argument, which is new to me. Are you perhaps translating from another language?
Maybe you could be clearer when you are complementing and when you are using sarcasm.
Do you think the Wall Street Journal a reputable news source, with reporters that are interested in the truth And are not liberal hacks?
Or is it just to be read by Choads and cvnts?

That isn’t a mistake. That is someone pushing an agenda then having to backtrack.

So how many Ukrainians and Russians have to die before the US totally backs one over the other? Playing in the middle like this does nothing for those on either side of the discussion.

If you think China is not invading Taiwan because anyone is playing nice with Russia you are delusional. If/ when Biden wins re-election, the Chinese will invade within a year. That is the weakness they are preying on.
If Trump wins reelection, how much do you think he will make out of allowing China to invade Taiwan?
That’s why I wanted Haley to win the nomination. She’s young and she’s tough. And she’s not in anyone’s back pocket.

• Haha
Reactions: TampaBaySkers
Maybe you could be clearer when you are complementing and when you are using sarcasm.
Do you think the Wall Street Journal a reputable news source, with reporters that are interested in the truth And are not liberal hacks?

I mean, I directly tagged @GBRforLife1 telling him thank you. I don't know how much clearer I can be.

The wall street journal seems more hackey than not, even a broken clock is right twice a day, unless it's on military time.

If the Ukrainians have already revealed how weak the Russian army is why do they need our help?

Are you going to put a Ukraine flag in your profile pic?

"Millions of people in Ukraine will suffer" oh gee we better send them billions of dollars - but willing to ignore all of the other suffering in the world. 🤡🤡🤡 If it's truly that big of a threat why don't all of the other former Soviet block states join together?

If Trump wins reelection, how much do you think he will make out of allowing China to invade Taiwan?
That’s why I wanted Haley to win the nomination. She’s young and she’s tough. And she’s not in anyone’s back pocket.
You're extremely wrong a lot. But this is the wrongest out of all your wrongs. Also you're going to get the mods panties in a bunch of talking politics.

The WSJ has been infiltrated. I will say it was probably the last of the major papers to go, but it parrots msm propaganda just like others. Definitely has an agenda. Just look at the DEI and SBF articles.

Reactions: Spooked
If the Ukrainians have already revealed how weak the Russian army is why do they need our help?

Are you going to put a Ukraine flag in your profile pic?

"Millions of people in Ukraine will suffer" oh gee we better send them billions of dollars - but willing to ignore all of the other suffering in the world. 🤡🤡🤡 If it's truly that big of a threat why don't all of the other former Soviet block states join together?

Right, we all have problems. It's not my job or your job to solve everyone's problems. That's their job.

I know some broads who try to "solve" everyone's problems.

Right, we all have problems. It's not my job or your job to solve everyone's problems. That's their job.

I know some broads who try to "solve" everyone's problems.
They are probably in your neighborhood Facebook group. Those dumb bitches are the worst! "This house has had their trash cans outside for 3 days, blah blah blah"

• Love
Right, I call them "Tabi's" (short for Tabitha's), in my neighborhood.
This one dumb bitch got on there and said she's "terrified to go outside because a dog might attack her." I said that's weird I see 10s if not 100s of people walking around every day here. She said it's not a risk she was willing to take. I said it'd be better to stay off the Internet too.

• Haha
Even the GOP majority leader, agrees with the value of reducing Russian military capabilities, without costing us a single American life.
Ohh well because the GOP majority leader said so I guess that settles it. This is so intellectually bankrupt I almost feel sorry for you. You're not reducing shit. And adding 100s of billions to our deficit is not helping us as Americans at all.

In reality it's forcing Russia to improve it's weapons development.

Have you sought treatment for your mental illnesses?

*deleted -
too spicy for bankrupt Biff & Skylar

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: GBRforLife1
I mean, I directly tagged @GBRforLife1 telling him thank you. I don't know how much clearer I can be.

The wall street journal seems more hackey than not, even a broken clock is right twice a day, unless it's on military time.
Thanks For the clarification. You believe in Russian planted/paid for social media “news” More than American newspapers, more than US intelligence agencies, more than European intelligence agencies.
Because they’ve all been “infiltrated “part of the military industrial complex, not looking out for American interests.

• Haha
Ohh well because the GOP majority leader said so I guess that settles it. This is so intellectually bankrupt I almost feel sorry for you. You're not reducing shit. And adding 100s of billions to our deficit is not helping us as Americans at all.

In reality it's forcing Russia to improve it's weapons development.

Have you sought treatment for your mental illnesses?
OK, so you correct my spelling, and say I have mental illnesses.

You don’t Listen to the house majority leader, the Senate and the entire Free worlds intelligence sources on the importance of helping Ukraine. You swallow the idea that it’s a good thing for Russia that the whole world knows that their army, weapons, and leadership sucks because it will get them to change. You realize the country is an oligarchy run by a criminal thug who Murderously crushes any independent thought or changes in the way his personal ATM of a government Runs?

And I am the one who has a mental illness.

Thanks For the clarification. You believe in Russian planted/paid for social media “news” More than American newspapers, more than US intelligence agencies, more than European intelligence agencies.
Because they’ve all been “infiltrated “part of the military industrial complex, not looking out for American interests.

Imagine being as unhinged as this guy 😳😂

OK, so you correct my spelling, and say I have mental illnesses.

You don’t Listen to the house majority leader, the Senate and the entire Free worlds intelligence sources on the importance of helping Ukraine. You swallow the idea that it’s a good thing for Russia that the whole world knows that their army, weapons, and leadership sucks because it will get them to change. You realize the country is an oligarchy run by a criminal thug who Murderously crushes any independent thought or changes in the way his personal ATM of a government Runs?

And I am the one who has a mental illness.
Entire free world"s intelligence sources? If Putin is what you say, what does that make Zelenskyy? Is it somehow better because he is backed by Biden and the left?

Entire free world"s intelligence sources? If Putin is what you say, what does that make Zelenskyy? Is it somehow better because he is backed by Biden and the left?
No, he’s also backed by many republican senators, including Mitch McConnell, Roger Wicker of Mississippi, Senators Mike Rounds of South Dakota, Kevin Cramer of North Dakota and Dan Sullivan of Alaska, Ernst of Iowa, both senators from Idaho, and many others.
Do you think Idaho benefits from big fat Weapons contracts? How about South Dakota? Alaska?
Who should I believe Matt Gaetz? or those guys?

Where is this strawman Russian news you're accusing everyone of believing in?

No, he’s also backed by many republican senators, including Mitch McConnell, Roger Wicker of Mississippi, Senators Mike Rounds of South Dakota, Kevin Cramer of North Dakota and Dan Sullivan of Alaska, Ernst of Iowa, both senators from Idaho, and many others.
Do you think Idaho benefits from big fat Weapons contracts? How about South Dakota? Alaska?
Who should I believe Matt Gaetz? or those guys?
More intellectually bankrupt sentences from you. Not surprised.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT