ADVERTISEMENT

OT: ext...

Vf2eM7w.jpeg

Back in the day I had a chance to go to law school and live in San Francisco. It was very cool in the 90s. It wasn’t the liberal cesspool it is today. It’s a damn shame whats going on there.
I don't think anyone is saying it didn't used to be a cool place. But 80 years of the disease festering and growing will do a lot of damage.

I don't think anyone is saying it didn't used to be a cool place. But 80 years of the disease festering and growing will do a lot of damage.
It’s really amazing how that place has turned into a festering shit box. People were civil and tolerant of opposing views. People got along. It wasn’t perfect, it still had its flaws but it was foreign compared to what we see these days.

Let’s send them a few more billion of our hard earned money. I hear Zelenskyy wants another yacht and a grand piano
The Obama administration seated a stand up comedian as leader of Ukraine, assassinated or imprisoned his rivals, and people don't see what's going on. War never would've started if the keystone pipeline wasn't shut down. That gave Russia the energy dependence they needed. That said, seems to me it's a set up for proxy wars to reestablish the trade union maps.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT