ADVERTISEMENT

OT: bidets

Run the code!
OK I ran it and this came up 👀 RollingLaugh
Untitled-design-2023-07-11T024900.958.png

When I was in Argentina a few years ago our hotel bathroom had a bidet, and my asshole felt amazing the hole trip. Then on prime day saw one of those bidets built into a toilet seat and thought about buying it

Anyone own a bidet and have an opinion?
People can have whatever luxuries they want - it's a free country. But this thread did make me laugh, it gives new meaning to the term "candy ass". Remember how the rugged frontier was when the country was being settled, not even any tp to be had. Imagine people trying to survive like that today. :)

Last edited:
People can have whatever luxuries they want - it's a free country. But this thread did make me laugh, it gives new meaning to the term "candy ass". Remember how the rugged frontier was when the country was being settled, not even any tp to be had. Imagine people trying to survive like that today. :)
Your asshole is filthy with dingleberries. You’re living in the past man

Sapp bothers just off I29 and HWY 2 installed bidets with heated water , heated seats, and warm air dryers. First time using one.

Im converted.
I still dont understand how this is used without getting crap all over the bidet.
Im certainly not spraying my ass with one after some fat trucker uses it to spray his diherrea off his bum and gets all over it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT