ADVERTISEMENT

OT: bidets

Those who think streams of water clean their arses are fooling themselves. Unless you are using fire-hose power streams that would ream your anus to an unpleasant and medically dubious depth, squirting water just makes a shitty situation even shittier.

Anyone who uses a bidet -- and I have tried all types and sizes -- and then follows that stream with a right proper warm towel or wet wipe will immediately see what's left: the brown stains don't lie.

The proper procedure is TP to remove gross materials, followed by warm towels and/or wet wipes. I use all 3 because I'm anal that way.

I would never use a bidet and call it good. I would not even use a bidet as part of my 3 step cleaning process. Messy and totally ineffective.

I'm guessing all the bidet guys in this thread wear tightie whities and have major skid marks because they don't use bleach.
operational error?

operational error?
Nope. I've tried them all over the world, and all types, from very high end to low end, and everything in between. Pardon those bad puns.

Do us a favor: use your bidet and then hit the area with a good wet wipe. Don't show us the picture but tell us what you see.

Nope. I've tried them all over the world, and all types, from very high end to low end, and everything in between. Pardon those bad puns.

Do us a favor: use your bidet and then hit the area with a good wet wipe. Don't show us the picture but tell us what you see.
I'll borrow one from my dog and report back.
wouldn't a wet paper towel reveal similar results?

Do you have a unique morphology that may be the determining factor?

• Haha
Reactions: Laner2
I'll borrow one from my dog and report back.
wouldn't a wet paper towel reveal similar results?

Do you have a unique morphology that may be the determining factor?
No. Wet paper towels are not proper arse wiping material. I won't use them, even when camping. The best indicator is the warm towel -- which I always use, and then follow that with a proper wet wipe to ensure whistle clean hygiene.

You'll be amazed at what you see. How do your undies look? Have you asked your grossed out wife?

My morphology is normal.

This is a well known issue with ALL bidets. The water-only enthusiasts don't want to believe it, probably because they enjoy the bidet for reasons other than cleanliness.

No. Wet paper towels are not proper arse wiping material. I won't use them, even when camping. The best indicator is the warm towel -- which I always use, and then follow that with a proper wet wipe to ensure whistle clean hygiene.

You'll be amazed at what you see. How do your undies look? Have you asked your grossed out wife?

My morphology is normal.

This is a well known issue with ALL bidets. The water-only enthusiasts don't want to believe it, probably because they enjoy the bidet for reasons other than cleanliness.
It seems like you may have a little OCD when it comes to anal purity.
Bidets are light years ahead of TP but it seems you need something extra.

Reactions: Crisker
Towels to wipe your ass. Wife has to LOVE that

Wet wipes to wipe your ass. Your plumber loves that when he bills you.
The towels are dedicated for this purpose and have their own bin. They are heavily bleached at washing. I don't ask the wife to do man's work.

Women flush napkins and wipes down toilets.

Men should know better. Wipes get binned.

It seems like you may have a little OCD when it comes to anal purity.
Bidets are light years ahead of TP but it seems you need something extra.
Yes, I need purity, so it's a 3 step process. Nothing worse than swamp ass, which can happen even after the 3 step process because your innards are always working and gravity is a thing. I tidy up during the day.

Those who think streams of water clean their arses are fooling themselves. Unless you are using fire-hose power streams that would ream your anus to an unpleasant and medically dubious depth, squirting water just makes a shitty situation even shittier.

Anyone who uses a bidet -- and I have tried all types and sizes -- and then follows that stream with a right proper warm towel or wet wipe will immediately see what's left: the brown stains don't lie.

The proper procedure is TP to remove gross materials, followed by warm towels and/or wet wipes. I use all 3 because I'm anal that way.

I would never use a bidet and call it good. I would not even use a bidet as part of my 3 step cleaning process. They are messy and ineffective, though if you are the type who likes an arse tickle/fiddle/massage you might like it.

I'm guessing all the bidet guys in this thread wear tightie whities and have major skid marks because they don't use bleach.
Ive learned. I wear black boxer briefs. No evidence of crimes committed.

Terrance Howard once said that if you are not finishing with wet wipes, you are not truly clean.

I dont get how they work.

Serious questions here.

Doesnt shit get all over the bidet? It goes under your butt when you spray it, right?

And how do you hit the mark without gettin water everywhere? Is it a handheld wand, some look attached to the toilet.

To me it seems they wold just get poop all over them and when you spray youre also spraying other peoples crap on your butt, because it fell on there after the last guy.

I dunno.

Reactions: Huskerfan2112
The towels are dedicated for this purpose and have their own bin. They are heavily bleached at washing. I don't ask the wife to do man's work.

Women flush napkins and wipes down toilets.

Men should know better. Wipes get binned.
Sorry thats disgusting. You have poopy towels all over your house and poop sitting in your garbage can.

Sorry thats disgusting. You have poopy towels all over your house and poop sitting in your garbage can.
And this is worse than having a poopy arse, undies, and/or pants (for my commando friends)?

Sorry, that's disgusting.

BTW, the towels have a dedicated bin and the wet wipes do too. All in its place and in proper hygienic order.

Sounds like you need to get your shit together.

And this is worse than having a poopy arse, undies, and/or pants (for my commando friends)?

Sorry, that's disgusting.

BTW, the towels have a dedicated bin and the wet wipes do too. All in its place and in proper hygienic order.

Sounds like you need to get your shit together.

Really not much different than what people who use cloth baby diapers do.

Anyone find themselves leaving the spray going a little longer than necessary? Asking for a friend 😆

bf61d408-f110-4f6b-bce4-aef7e67c72e1_text.gif

Reactions: huskerfan1414
Legend has it that Mark Mangino wiped with a big towel. Sort of a hard and aggressive under the carriage sawing motion with both arms engaged.

The locker room attendant had a nervous breakdown cleaning up after him.
Beat me to it.

Serious questions here.

Doesnt shit get all over the bidet? It goes under your butt when you spray it, right?

And how do you hit the mark without gettin water everywhere? Is it a handheld wand, some look attached to the toilet.

To me it seems they wold just get poop all over them and when you spray youre also spraying other peoples crap on your butt, because it fell on there after the last guy.

I dunno.
I had a renter that installed one on his toilet then left it for me to clean up the F’n mess when he moved out. DISGUSTING.

When I was in Argentina a few years ago our hotel bathroom had a bidet, and my asshole felt amazing the hole trip. Then on prime day saw one of those bidets built into a toilet seat and thought about buying it

Anyone own a bidet and have an opinion?
Just buy it and your ass will thank you later :). My wife is from Japan so it's very weird for her family to come here and nobody has a washlet. They're thinking, "these people wipe their asses with paper and call it clean"? Spend some time over there and you must have one! You basically just need toilet paper to dry off so you use much much less

just buy the dark colored ones, they hide the skid marks somewhat, unless you're doing donuts and burnouts down there

just buy the dark colored ones, they hide the skid marks somewhat, unless you're doing donuts and burnouts down there
If you’re leaving skid marks using a bidet then your bidet isn’t doing what you think it is. They’re a joke.

Serious questions here.

I dunno.
It's kinda like taking a shower.

Wouldn't taking a shower just wash all the dirt onto your feet?

When you blast your ass, the water goes down from betwixt the ass cheeks. Nature's pocket contains the dookie butter and the water washes into the toilet while toilet paper just spreads it all over the place like stinky peanut butter.

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT