ADVERTISEMENT

OT: bidets

NebChicago

Senior
Oct 14, 2009
When I was in Argentina a few years ago our hotel bathroom had a bidet, and my asshole felt amazing the hole trip. Then on prime day saw one of those bidets built into a toilet seat and thought about buying it

Anyone own a bidet and have an opinion?

When I was in Argentina a few years ago our hotel bathroom had a bidet, and my asshole felt amazing the hole trip. Then on prime day saw one of those bidets built into a toilet seat and thought about buying it

I've been a bidet attachment owner for the past 10 years. I have converted 3 to the way of the bidet.

Digging at your ass with poopy fingers and TP is primitive.

They're amazing. I have 2 at home and 1 at work. I have a deluxe version with a heated seat and water (ironically its from a company called bbc) and 2 cheaper units that just shoot cold water on a dial. Kids like the heated one that has a kid mode, they don't use like half a roll of toilet paper each time.

Last edited:
They're amazing. I have 2 at home and 1 at work. I have a deluxe version with a heated seat and water (ironically its from a company called bbc) and 2 cheaper units that just shoot hot water on a dial. Kids like the heated one that has a kid mode, they don't use like half a roll of toilet paper each time.
I hate having to shit at work or public. You forget how annoying and backwards that we still use toilet paper to dig at our asses. Water shears off everything.

After a 2 week trip to Japan, coming back was like going back in time as well

LOVED all the bidet toilets over there. High on my list, though the truly nice ones are pricey.

Reactions: RedMyMind
Cleaning Ass Water GIF - Cleaning Ass Water Fire Hydrant Water GIFs

They're amazing. I have 2 at home and 1 at work. I have a deluxe version with a heated seat and water (ironically its from a company called bbc) and 2 cheaper units that just shoot cold water on a dial. Kids like the heated one that has a kid mode, they don't use like half a roll of toilet paper each time.
So the “bbc” one is what you recommend?

Yeah, at least in Japan I did. But it's the difference between a slight clean up to well......... a lot of toilet paper.
And don't get me started on if you are mid shit and you got something you gotta do real quick, or if the second train is taking its sweet time. Just shear it off and come back later vs mountains of toilet paper.

• Haha
Reactions: Laner2
Been sitting on this one since May and it been awesome. They make a hot water version but you need to tap into your sink supply and I didnt want to dick around with it. Cold water is fine.

If you go this route and not used to working on plumbing just be sure you are diligent getting water supply hooked up between the seat and supply. My father in law had a rental where a person hooked it up poorly and it brought the ceiling down below.

Amazon product ASIN B00P2XZIP2

Reactions: RedMyMind
Ok say you have a gigantic log type BM that damn near reaches the seat. Or an explosive spray type event. Do these interfere with the bidet nozzle?

And also, doesnt all that water lead to chafing problems? Even with a pat down?

Serious questions

• Love
Reactions: Laner2
TP companies have been quietly waging war on the American bidet for years. Time to fight back!

• Haha
Reactions: NikkiSixx

My uncle has em. Very hygienic. Spring for the heated seat upgrade…

Ok say you have a gigantic log type BM that damn near reaches the seat. Or an explosive spray type event. Do these interfere with the bidet nozzle?

And also, doesnt all that water lead to chafing problems? Even with a pat down?

Serious questions
They retract and a nozzle extends when you spray.

Chafing could be a problem if you don't dry enough. Though I think the fancy once have driers built in.

Noice.

Years ago I with a team of guys in Incirlik, Turkey. The hotel had bidets that had gadgets that adjusted the spray.. One of the guys got drunk on Raki. They dropped him off in his room and one of the guys removed the gadget so that house pressure came out. He was pissed the next morning but never said a thing.

Those who think streams of water clean their arses are fooling themselves. Unless you are using fire-hose power streams that would ream your anus to an unpleasant and medically dubious depth, squirting water just makes a shitty situation even shittier.

Anyone who uses a bidet -- and I have tried all types and sizes -- and then follows that stream with a right proper warm towel or wet wipe will immediately see what's left: the brown stains don't lie.

The proper procedure is TP to remove gross materials, followed by warm towels and/or wet wipes. I use all 3 because I'm anal that way.

I would never use a bidet and call it good. I would not even use a bidet as part of my 3 step cleaning process. They are messy and ineffective, though if you are the type who likes an arse tickle/fiddle/massage you might like it.

I'm guessing all the bidet guys in this thread wear tightie whities and have major skid marks because they don't use bleach.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT