ADVERTISEMENT

OT: average # of love makings a week…

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is amazing how boring and unattractive spouses get about 2-3 years after marriage!

And if you were single when sexting started, you know how awesome that was. Do married couples even do that?
My first wife was a knock-out. Christy Brinkly type. Dressed sexy, acted sexy was sexy.

After we were married that fell off. She started doing things like leaving used feminine hygiene items on the bathroom counter, even once on the kitchen counter and some other gross things too.

My interest in sex dropped off significantly. Of course she blamed me and that was the first shot fired in the end of the marriage.

My first wife was a knock-out. Christy Brinkly type. Dressed sexy, acted sexy was sexy.

After we were married that fell off. She started doing things like leaving used feminine hygiene items on the bathroom counter, even once on the kitchen counter and some other gross things too.

My interest in sex dropped off significantly. Of course she blamed me and that was the first shot fired in the end of the marriage.
Dude, girls LOVE to brag how clean they are and how gross guys are...it is the exact opposite.

Girls are fake clean, guys are functional clean. Girls are nasty when it comes to being clean.

Reactions: 81husker

Well, honestly, it is better to leave them there than flush them down the stool.

It is embarrassing for renters to plug up their plumbing only to have the drain O guys remove multiple feminine hygiene and male pregnancy prevention devices from the pipes.

Reactions: CT-NUred
Well, honestly, it is better to leave them there than flush them down the stool.

It is embarrassing for renters to plug up their plumbing only to have the drain O guys remove multiple feminine hygiene and male pregnancy prevention devices from the pipes.
Putting them in the trash is a better option.
Agree on not flushing them. I owned a rental house years ago. I learned how expensive flushing thise things can be.

Putting them in the trash is a better option.
Agree on not flushing them. I owned a rental house years ago. I learned how expensive flushing thise things can be.
Oh, the girl can get skinny enough, but get a boob job of course, so that she doesn't have enough body fat and her body no longer has a period.

But NOOOOOOOO, not all of them will do that.

So ****ing selfish.

she blamed you for leaving used tampons on the kitchen counter?

she blamed you for leaving used tampons on the kitchen counter?
No, she didn’t blame me for her messiness. But she blamed me for everything else.

Here’s an example. She and her besties went shopping one afternoon. I was home doing some chores. When she came home she asked me if I was hungry and offered me her leftover pasta meal.

I chowed down on it and began to relax. Pretty soon I felt sick and headed to the bathroom to puke. I puked multiple times and knew I had food poisoning. She hollered at me to stop puking cuz the sounds were grossing her out.
I asked her where the food had been since her lunch and she said it had been in the trunk of her car for a couple of hours.

She poisoned me but the sound of me retching was my fault?

Last edited:
No, she didn’t blame me for her messiness. But she blamed me for everything else.

Here’s an example. She and her besties went shopping one afternoon. I was home doing some chores. When she came home she asked me if I was hungry and offered me her leftover pasta meal.

I chowed down on it and began to relax. Pretty soon I felt sick and headed to the bathroom to puke. I puked multiple times and knew I had food poisoning. She hollered at me to stop puking cuz the sounds were grossing her out.
I asked her where the food had been since her lunch and she said it had been in the trunk of her car for a couple of hours.

She poisoned me but the sound of me retching was my fault?
I take it you two divorced and never talk anymore?

So after that amount of time and the new husbands, do you just find out how her life is through mutual friends or social media?

I would think after awhile you just never would talk again.
I haven’t spoken with her in many years. I saw her at the funeral of.a friend about 10 years ago but made no effort to speak to her.

We have friends in common and I hear tid-bits of info but they’re of no interest to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT