ADVERTISEMENT

OT: average # of love makings a week…

Status
Not open for further replies.

NebChicago

Senior
Oct 14, 2009
What do you think the average # of times a week a married 40 something couple engages in coitus?

Last edited:
make "whoopee"

1_4569589.jpg

7-8 times a week, but that’s post-divorce. In a relationship, but not married. Maybe 7-8 times a year when I was married. Thus, the divorce*

* Not really, but it was on the list of grievances.
'list of grievances'.....I should not laugh at that BUT I DID......:)

It is amazing how boring and unattractive spouses get about 2-3 years after marriage!

And if you were single when sexting started, you know how awesome that was. Do married couples even do that?

I have a very real theory on this that some women never developed "game" aka the ability to seduce people. Here's why:

If you're an attractive woman, basically a ton of your time is just spent fending off horny dudes. There's no need to learn to hunt for food when your life is spent being like "SERIOUSLY I'M NOT HUNGRY I HAVE BEEN OFFERED FOOD FIVE HUNDRED AND THIRTY SEVEN TIMES TODAY."

I suspect that sometimes (not always, just one scenario) they don't know what to do with a man who is into his 30s and 40s where he isn't a walking testosterone boner at all hours of all days. Some of them only know how to be chased, they don't know how to do the chasing in the event that they could go for some sex but their husband isn't all over them at the moment.

So the stagnation begins and people start getting their feelings hurt about being undesirable. And you know what's really not sexy? Somebody who believes that they're not sexy. Vicious cycle action.

In college a girlfriend would have to be like, "No thanks, I'm sore from every other day where we've been doing it multiple times." And I'd be "browsing the internet" on my own time besides. Now in my late 30s the idea of multiple times in a day is just hilarious. As a man your life priorities shift when you're not a hormonal mess all the time.

Now add in how tired and busy kids make you, having career stress, the number of people who just let themselves go after marriage, etc.

Last edited:
It is amazing how boring and unattractive spouses get about 2-3 years after marriage!

And if you were single when sexting started, you know how awesome that was. Do married couples even do that?
Why would you want to sext with your spouse? That's just weird.

I have a very real theory on this that some women never developed "game" aka the ability to seduce people. Here's why:

If you're an attractive woman, basically a ton of your time is just spent fending off horny dudes. There's no need to learn to hunt for food when your life is spent being like "SERIOUSLY I'M NOT HUNGRY I HAVE BEEN OFFERED FOOD FIVE HUNDRED AND THIRTY SEVEN TIMES TODAY."

I suspect that sometimes (not always, just one scenario) they don't know what to do with a man who is into his 30s and 40s where he isn't a walking testosterone boner at all hours of all days. Some of them only know how to be chased, they don't know how to do the chasing in the event that they could go for some sex but their husband isn't all over them at the moment.

So the stagnation begins and people start getting their feelings hurt about being undesirable. And you know what's really not sexy? Somebody who believes that they're not sexy. Vicious cycle action.

In college a girlfriend would have to be like, "No thanks, I'm sore from every other day where we've been doing it multiple times." And I'd be "browsing the internet" on my own time besides. Now in my late 30s the idea of multiple times in a day is just hilarious. As a man your life priorities shift when you're not a hormonal mess all the time.

Now add in how tired and busy kids make you, having career stress, the number of people who just let themselves go after marriage, etc.
Interesting theory… I have my own theory that female horniness is merely a silly trick that God, or Mother Nature, or the cosmos plays on us in an effort to encourage more procreation. Every sloppy horn dogged chick you ever came across and fornicated with was simply under the universe’s spell to make her into a mother. It’s a limited time deal, that evaporates as the miracle of children march out the vagina.

also I think it’s hard to be simultaneously a horny chick blowing your husband and nurturing mother. The two seem mutually exclusive (and potentially immoral) in a woman’s eyes.
That’s why I try not to be offended when I’m shoving my boner in my wife’s thigh and she’s telling me “it’s not Wednesday!”

Last edited:
Interesting theory… I have my own theory that female horniness is merely a silly trick that God, or Mother Nature, or the cosmos plays on us in an effort to encourage more procreation. Every sloppy horn dogged chick you ever came across and fornicated with was simply under the universe’s spell to make her into a mother. It’s a limited time deal, that evaporates as the miracle of children march out the vagina.

also I think it’s hard to be simultaneously a horny chick blowing your husband and nurturing mother. The two seem mutually exclusive in a woman’s eyes.
That’s why I try not to be offended when I’m shoving my boner in my wife’s thigh and she’s telling me “it’s not Wednesday!”
Hump day yeah!!

except that seemingly 90% of the men on here are well past their 30's and are walking testosterone boners.

Reactions: SWIowahawks

also I think it’s hard to be simultaneously a horny chick blowing your husband and nurturing mother. The two seem mutually exclusive (and potentially immoral) in a woman’s eyes.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT