ADVERTISEMENT

Opinions if K Dub is only one retained?

Put me in the unimpressed column. Personally I saw way too many poorly run routes and poor fundamentals. Just me. He needs to Crank it up if retained.

Frost's current offensive coordinator, Troy Walters, is also his wide receivers coach. He was an All-American receiver at Stanford and has coached receivers his whole career.

So unless Walters gets the head coaching job at UCF, I'm guessing he would come with Frost to Nebraska to coach receivers.

Reactions: Minn1954
Frost's current offensive coordinator, Troy Walters, is also his wide receivers coach. He was an All-American receiver at Stanford and has coached receivers his whole career.

So unless Walters gets the head coaching job at UCF, I'm guessing he would come with Frost to Nebraska to coach receivers.

And when Frost doesnt come here?

Reactions: jeff v4

So he would be the OC and WR's coach? or just WR?

Recruiting and a couple of his guys had record breaking and stellar seasons. I'm good with it.

none of them should be retained. The big wigs in the football offices as far as administration should be fired as well. Time to clean house and a fresh start should and I believe will happen.

Let Frost pick everyone and anyone he wants in the football offices.

I like KW and hope he stays. But you have to be good with whatever the new coach wants.

none of them should be retained. The big wigs in the football offices as far as administration should be fired as well. Time to clean house and a fresh start should and I believe will happen.

Let Frost pick everyone and anyone he wants in the football offices.
Keeping staff can be dangerous. Like the"deep state"

Well if KW goes I could basically see our entire WR group go too. Tyjon, Spielman, McQuitty, and the Moore kid. TL and DJ would be so damn good in Frost’s offense it’d be scary.

Well if KW goes I could basically see our entire WR group go too. Tyjon, Spielman, McQuitty, and the Moore kid. TL and DJ would be so damn good in Frost’s offense it’d be scary.
I think we would lose the recruits. But I don’t think current players, like JD, in line to start and get touches would leave and sit out a year.

Wonder if his kid would get some special transfer waiver if/when his dad gets fired? He started to contribute toward the end of the year.

Tyjon Lindsey followed Scott Frost on Twitter last night. I don't think he's going anywhere if Frost is the next coach.

https://twitter.com/tyjonlindsey/following

Why so we can continue to have receivers run too short of routes on third and fourth down?
Exactly my point earlier in thread. So you can recruit. But if you can't coach and make players work hard, I don't want you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT