ADVERTISEMENT

On a brighter note...

Agreed, I'm SUPER stoked for him to have earned the right to be the bell cow for next season. Just need some guys to step up behind him for when he needs spelled. I see 1000 yards for him next year if he stays healthy.

Yay, I'm super stoked for him to be pretty good next year so we can make sure to call idiotic trick plays instead of giving him the ball and winning games. Can hardly wait for another 5 win season.

There is no brighter note. We’ve sucked for a long time. The honeymoon is over and we need to start winning games.

It’s going to be a looooong offseason. Not buying any more hype until we prove it on the field and in the wins column.

War Daddy videos
Training by the lakes
Transfers coming and making an impact
Etc..

All of that means nothing to me. Show me on the field!

Yay, I'm super stoked for him to be pretty good next year so we can make sure to call idiotic trick plays instead of giving him the ball and winning games. Can hardly wait for another 5 win season.
I will say this right now,they will win 8+ games next year mark it down.

In football you can never put your faith in one guy. An injury on the first play of the year can end it and then we’re left with walk ons carrying the load against the big boys.

Dedrick Mills played his ass off. Earlier in the season, I was not overly impressed with his performance but now, he is running with a purpose. We needed more of him this game. I feel if we leaned on him a bit more, we win.
Great point. Love this kid. He just seemed to find his groove later in the season.

I will say this right now,they will win 8+ games next year mark it down.

I really do admire your optimism, and I would love for you to be right on this one. I just don't see any reason to think we will win 8 games when I look at the schedule.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT