ADVERTISEMENT

K-State might be at peace with letting Klieman walk

Well, there sure is a lot to unpack here. For starters, touting your 20th most valuable program is like saying that your podunk Nebraska town has the "worlds 6th largest ball of twine" or something like that". Second, you admittedly want the coach of the "Gay State Mildcats" (your homophobia is showing btw) sooo......thanks?
They don’t understand their place yet. Hello new Minnesota! Wait, that already happened a looong time ago. Keep looking at the brand value. If you believe that report, we are actually behind Nub, which all know, outside your tiny axx county, is crashing fast. Even OU smoked your last place team. They suck this year. Understand yet.

CK has too much happening with a REAL CULTURE and likely 4 QBs in the room; 2 with NFL potential. WTH would he want with a trash heap? I am sad to say that because prior to this century you have a lot of years listed in the stadium.

IF we back test how many times KSU makes the new playoffs
You might want to open a dictionary for the definition of poverty. It’s definitely not Nebraska or any other BIG team. The BIG, nor the SEC are looking at KSU and thinking let’s bring in these little Apple losers to our conference
don’t think it’s the program he is talking about. Obviously money does not make it remotely possible to be successful.

They don’t understand their place yet. Hello new Minnesota! Wait, that already happened a looong time ago. Keep looking at the brand value. If you believe that report, we are actually behind Nub only a few spots, which all know, outside your tiny axx county, is crashing fast. Even OU smoked your last place team. They suck this year. Understand yet.

CK has too much happening with a REAL CULTURE and likely 4 QBs in the room; 2 with NFL potential. WTH would he want with a trash heap? I am sad to say that because prior to this century you have a lot of successful years listed in the stadium. When I was there, don’t think there were any with a 2 as a first number.

IF we back test how many times KSU makes the new playoffs = 8 times ranking 11th. Nub makes it in at # 25+ with 4 times. Not sure about 2015, but I will give you 1 victory.

You are NOT KSU. Get a flipping life! I know, most of the homers on here didn’t even graduate from Nub. But come the hell on!
Judging by your writing skill, I would venture to guess you didn’t even graduate middle school. Man that was hard to read.

RollingLaughI love it when taint sniffers come around. Hey cum fart, here is a list of the most valuable football programs, Nebraska is 20th. Want to guess where the Gay St Mildcats are ranked? I’ll save you the time, they aren’t.RollingLaugh

https://247sports.com/LongFormArtic...ia-Ohio-State-Oklahoma-178007658/#178007658_1
Must be depressing watching a terrible football team year in and year out after being on top of the world. Nebraska has never been and likely will never be a big dog in the Big Ten, it’s just simple logic.

Last edited:
They don’t understand their place yet. Hello new Minnesota! Wait, that already happened a looong time ago. Keep looking at the brand value. If you believe that report, we are actually behind Nub only a few spots, which all know, outside your tiny axx county, is crashing fast. Even OU smoked your last place team. They suck this year. Understand yet.

CK has too much happening with a REAL CULTURE and likely 4 QBs in the room; 2 with NFL potential. WTH would he want with a trash heap? I am sad to say that because prior to this century you have a lot of successful years listed in the stadium. When I was there, don’t think there were any with a 2 as a first number.

IF we back test how many times KSU makes the new playoffs = 8 times ranking 11th. Nub makes it in at # 25+ with 4 times. Not sure about 2015, but I will give you 1 victory.

You are NOT KSU. Get a flipping life! I know, most of the homers on here didn’t even graduate from Nub. But come the hell on!

Calm down little guy. It seems a lifetime of ass kickings has left you bitter.

BTW, we are signing one of our top choices so we won’t have to steal your coach this year. You’re welcome.

RollingLaughI love it when taint sniffers come around. Hey cum fart, here is a list of the most valuable football programs, Nebraska is 20th. Want to guess where the Gay St Mildcats are ranked? I’ll save you the time, they aren’t.RollingLaugh

https://247sports.com/LongFormArtic...ia-Ohio-State-Oklahoma-178007658/#178007658_1
When was the last time Big Dead was relevant in football? How about the $50,000,000 paid out to fired coaches since 2005-Nebraska is laughed about in the Big 10.

Reactions: Hawkfan531
You might want to open a dictionary for the definition of poverty. It’s definitely not Nebraska or any other BIG team. The BIG, nor the SEC are looking at KSU and thinking let’s bring in these little Apple losers to our conference
Is a neb fan actually calling another program losers?
Neb arguably is the worst program in america the last 5-6 years
Whats lower than losers?
Whatever it is thats nebraska
It apparently makes yourself feel better to know that neb has a lot of money but no one cares about that. That gets you the worst program in america. Instead of reaching for insignificant facts to make yourself feel better why not just put the game of football into perspective. Its a bunch of boys playing a game. Relax
It does not define you. You are not cool if your team is a winner. These kids do not represent you. Too many neb fans think life is defined by fb. Apparently there really isnt anything else to do there.

Last edited:
Whats lower than losers?
Wow, you came on here with typical brain dead commentary. Does anything but stupid ooze out of that cranial cavity of yours?

For those wondering what larry looks like, here's a live feed from his moms house:

confused-no.gif

Reactions: Dylman and headcard
Whats lower than losers?
It apparently makes yourself feel better to know that neb has a lot of money but no one cares about that. That gets you the worst program in america. Instead of reaching for insignificant facts to make yourself feel better why not just put the game of football into perspective. Its a bunch of boys playing a game. Relax
It does not define you. You are not cool if your team is a winner. These kids do not represent you. Too many neb fans think life is defined by fb. Apparently there really isnt anything else to do there.
Too many Nebraska fans think life is defined by football says the idiot on a football message board. Geezus, you are really stupid.

Why are some wasting time $### talking K-State? Let them have their minute. They had a few minutes under Snyder. Everything is fine. This is a distraction from the goal, Americans. I'm all about getting the coach announcement, shutting the doors and getting to work on our own business. Once we weren't in conference together, I didn't see the point in the KSU/NU back and forth.

Reminds me of these kids in the stands last Saturday. Wisconsin kids like, "Your team is trash." When a blue hair of ours asked what their trophy case looked like, they said, "We're talking about right now!" Well, right now their team just eked out a 1 pt win against our "trash" team with interim coaches. NU alum Barry Alvarez made Wisconsin what it is. The Osborne teams were the motivation behind McCartney and Snyder going from good to great. I'm damn proud of that. I don't see it as a basis for $-talk. Dealing strictly in fact brings me peace and hope for the future.

Bill Snyder currently holds the top 14 best seasons at Kansas St in over 100 years of the program....

Best was 11-2 (teams now technically get an extra game or more)

We didn’t have to steal your loser coach, you can keep him, now run along.

Manhattan is a shithole.
Taylor Martinez just scored again.
I would be pissed if Nebraska hired Kleiman.

Reactions: headcard
Consider the Wisconsin situation:
  • fired Paul Chryst, their coach with the highest winning % in their history
  • slow start, wrong side of 50, but still a shocking move to let him go given his success
  • promoted their young, alumnus coordinator as an audition to prevent him being poached
  • being a non-blue blood, its unlikely they'd get him back if he were to go on and have success at a blue blood

Now consider K-State:
  • young, alumnus coordinator in Collin Klein with experience coaching both sides of the ball
  • played and coached under Snyder, is almost like KState's version of Scott Frost without the drinking problem
  • sooner or later, teams are going to come calling, and Klieman will be on the wrong side of 50 as well
  • promote him now, and if he's successful, you're set for the next 30+ years. if you lose him and he finds tremendous success, you probably don't get him back
Klieman has a legit shot at tying Bill Snyder's best win total this year. It's curious that there hasn't been a single beep about him getting a substantial raise if that were the plan. Could it be they view Collin Klein as a more integral piece of their success? Had Scott Frost been OC during some of Bo's better years, I don't think there's a scenario where we would've let him get away, and I have to wonder if K-State money feels the same way.
Klieman has built-in escalators. And if N were fortunate to get him, they won't but say they did, then the first call would be to bring Gary Patterson home. Klein has a few years before he's ready for the job but he'll have it at some point down the road.

• Haha
Reactions: Purple Reiggn
You need a hug? Lose again this week baby! It’s you NOW! Own it! Go for another 3 Ws. We will take our second string QB to any bowl game . You ruined him too LOSERVILLE!
Now I am confused I thought Bill Synder's best year was 11-1 with the loss being to the last great Nebraska team?

Maybe I am misunderstanding something?
imagine that.

• Haha
Reactions: SkerInCo
Whats lower than losers?
Irony = ranting on another team's board -- on Thanksgiving -- about how they're all losers and have nothing to do.

Last edited:
Boy that hurts coming from the downtrodden and forgotten. 3 Ws does NOT make you a winner especially with a quitting culture.
You should know about quitting, you do it every day of your life. Nebraska, even in down years, gets more pub than your team ever will. Know why? Your team will never play for a championship the rest of your life, just like they've never played for one period. Deal with that, loser.

Keep the laughs coming, bright boy.

Irony = ranting on another team's board -- on Thanksgiving -- about how they're all losers and have nothing to do.
Be nice, nobody loves them like we're loved.

Lol seriously though...I wonder what it's like to willingly go to other fans boards just to beat douche. On Thanksgiving of all days...

Reactions: LegendaryFrechFry
Kitty kat fans owning a bunch of our fans still stuck in the 90s in this thread.

Reactions: KSU742
Too many Nebraska fans think life is defined by football says the idiot on a football message board. Geezus, you are really stupid.
You’re the one responding to literally every one of us, LOL. Keep coping, maybe you guys will accidentally hire someone to perennially make you 8-4 and get slaughtered in the Big Ten championship game every year.

• Haha
You think the fan base would humble themselves a bit being the longest p5 bowl drought after hiring the sure things prodigal son but
Here’s the thing. No doubt we suck now. But we are trying to rectify that.

And we don’t have to go to a lower level division and hope the guy is good, a la KSU. Just wait to see who is hired. If it’s MJ, a lot in here will be upset. But more than likely it’ll be Rhule or some other established coach.

Yeah, sucks that we’re down, but we aren’t stooping to KSU levels though and hoping an FCS coach will come in and be the guy. The closest we got to that was G5 coach in Frost, annd everyone wanted him.

• Haha
>poverty
>pays their HC half of what Nebraska pays a guy to fück off 2 weeks early

there are a lot of things to rag on Nebraska about, but being short on money is not one of them. we will have Klieman if the donors want him.
He would not lower himself into a mid tier program. The epitome of under performance over the last 20 years. You assume through lower numbers you have more donors. Funny.

See, this is how you own us back.

Take notes @Bugeater. Making one succinct post with a few solid roasts is better than sperging out and playing message board whack-a-mole.
Just think of them. Never played the game amd sitting in their momm’a basement. THAT is their donor base.
throwing money is actually exactly what you do. worked for USC, worked for LSU. nice platitude though.

also, Illinois would steamroll the Big 12 this year. best team in the Big 12, TCU, would be middle of the pack in the Big 10.

that's why I said win total. State has never eclipsed 11 wins, and they have a chance to get to 11 this year, but will most likely be 9 or 10.
Let’s see. Dead last ISU beat you Lil 10 West Champ(that has no recruiting base), and you THINK what? Bahahahaha. You are the most frustrated fan in the World. Since you can’t graduate, change teams. Better for your health. Nub has so much more losing in front of them. Yet, it’s been sooooooooooooooooo long.

You should know about quitting, you do it every day of your life. Nebraska, even in down years, gets more pub than your team ever will. Know why? Your team will never play for a championship the rest of your life, just like they've never played for one period. Deal with that, loser.

Keep the laughs coming, bright boy.
You have no idea. nor would I expect a person who still supports the biggest Big 10 disappointment to understand. You may not quit on those big wins, but Bug teams don’t know when to stop quitting. I guess that means they are persistent with losing. It’s the programs culture now; and I can tell you you are not part of Nubs WE in the big boy seats.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT