ADVERTISEMENT

Omar Manning is OFFICIALLY good to go...Twitter links inside.

Now we need someone to throw him the ball consistently.

100.gif

Ok, I was already excited to get this young man, but even more excited after reading his exceptional post from Twitter, I love when knowing that he was put through the grind there at the school and he didn’t let it stop him, and I love seeing him preach about not being afraid of the long road. This kid sounds like one hell of a young man, I think we got us a real good baller, but more importantly a great person! Good luck Omar, happy to have you officially in the fold now

I’m not sure about JD and I think most on this board are as lost about him as you and I are. Myself, I don’t even mention him or bring him up, like he will never play another down for us. But trust me, I got my fingers crossed hard that he comes back.

Having him with with Betts, Manning, W Robinson, K Warner, C Hickman and A Brown would be awesome at WR (my guess at the 2 deep at WR) along with D Mills at RB and the returning experience we have on the Oline along with B. Benhart. To me, that’s sounds like a promising Offense. Let’s just hope for the best bro...GBR

Last edited:
Reactions: mgbreis
Great news. Our outside Wr group is in good shape now. With Manning good to go that takes pressure off of Betts. These guys should be physical enough to escape jams, fast enough to get deep and win 1on1 jump balls. That will force safety help. Can throw in a speed guy like a Fleming,Nance or Houston if you need premium speed.

Also love the news that they will be trying to utilize our TE's more. TE should be a QB's best friend. Got to be able to use all skill positions effectively to make this offense go.

This is huge. With Betts, Manning, and Wandale we have the best WR group in the West and would rival the best in the East as well.
But it is young and raw talent with no experience with AMart and the timing issues every receiver has to learn with every new QB.
Damn we need those practices!

With all 3 of those guys on the field at the same time, the TE will be virtually uncovered!
or a 4th WR tlike Spielman will be uncovered!

This is awesome. The question I have right now is how will this staff handle the newcomers? We've got a new WR coach now. Are they going to let these kids play a lot right away and live with the mistakes and smaller playbook?

Could be a decent group:

Wandale - We know his capability
Alante Brown - Stoked to see what he can do
Peanut Houston - Could be a newcomer to step in
Kade - Hopefully he is healthy; Nice sure-handed safety blanket
Hickman - Possesses good size
Betts - Excited for his future
Manning - Hopefully he shows why he is so highly sought after
Fleming - Fast!
Nixon - My sleeper. I think he could do some things for us.
Hahn - Gotta have some 5 star heart!

Could be a decent group:

Wandale - We know his capability
Alante Brown - Stoked to see what he can do
Peanut Houston - Could be a newcomer to step in
Kade - Hopefully he is healthy; Nice sure-handed safety blanket
Hickman - Possesses good size
Betts - Excited for his future
Manning - Hopefully he shows why he is so highly sought after
Fleming - Fast!
Nixon - My sleeper. I think he could do some things for us.
Hahn - Gotta have some 5 star heart!

Also interested in how Nance has progressed and I think Falck can be effective at the z spot much like Warner. I agree it's a decent group.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT