ADVERTISEMENT

Oline analysis

It was probably the lost thrilling part of your morning.
aww man

now you're so worked up you're posting before you can check for errors

it's okay, john boy. we'll see if your guy donald gets to keep coaching here soon enough.

I will be genuinely surprised if Rhule fires Raiola after this year. Especially given that we are starting to win now. If we had won 1 game, maybe I could see it. Would just be strange to hire a young, inexperienced coach and only give him a year.

Reactions: dinglefritz
prior to Saturday, we were averaging about half a yard more per non-QB carry than last year over a full season

of course we've yet to play most of the best defenses on the schedule

I will update this number shortly
Why would you not include QB carries.

now you have to be a senior to have experience?

benhart has started what, two dozen games for us? more? guy got ragdolled for 60 mins.

scott has started what, two dozen games in his career? can't snap the ball when the D jumps offsides which would've saved a turnover and a defensive TD?

lot of mental gymnastics on display
It’s not everyone else that is doing mental gymnastics. I’m prepared to accept that Rhule trusts Raiola. I am prepared to accept that our rushing stats are pretty good, And that the offensive line should get some credit for that. I am prepared to accept that the younger players who only had Raiola as a coach are getting better and better.

What do you have against Raiola anyway? That he couldn’t get his nephew to turn down the number one team in the country and go to Nebraska when we hadn’t gone to a bowl game in six years? Where we had just lost our best receiver to the NFL? Where our protection last year was so spotty that two of our quarterbacks ended up getting surgery after the season?

What do you have against Raiola anyway?
two things:

1. had never recruited a day in his life prior to coming to NU
2. had never run an OL room a day in his life prior to coming to NU

maybe I'm wrong. maybe I'm not.

won't impact my passion for Nebraska Football one way or the other.

Reactions: MissoulaHusker
I get it.

our quarterback, who's played 6 career games, is expected to be perfect in all facets, mental and physical.
Who used the word perfect to describe him? Not me.

I am also the same guy who pointed out Sims terrible foot work and mechanics before the season. I know reality sucks for you but you might have to go with it eventually. Your superman boy savior isn't perfect. None of us are except you of course.

Reactions: dinglefritz
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT