ADVERTISEMENT

OK, I'll say it, this thread could get interesting...

Alright, so what are we thinking for the two deep? Kevin Maurice should be a starter I take it. Will the Davis twins play together at first to use their unique "twin sense" ability? Will Lamar Jackson be a starter? IF, big if, the secondary and LB's are solid how much pressure does that take off the D-Line? I always think it starts up front. Will any D end be dangerous off the edge this year? Lots of questions on D.

I feel the offense will be much of the same as last year, put up lots of numbers and points but will be turnover prone and will not protect the defense by eating clock. If we can get TA some nice run plays and he can hit the short yard passes the O could be great. Just need to sustain drives.

The "business decision" that was made had more to do with new rules associated with new management, writing on the wall based on these new rules and a healthy dose of psychosis.

The "life decision" that was made I understand and respect unless the dude transfers and plays somewhere else next year. Then it just pisses me off.

reply granted.
south-park-rabble-o.gif
BumpWinking

Anyone else find it strange that Banker had to find out from reporters that his D line boys were leaving? Who leaves as a SENIOR STARTER?? It has been mentioned that this is a good thing. That basically the last of the Bo-Kaz poisoned well guys are now gone. Anyone else get that sense or am I being paranoid??
No concern, not even a second thought ...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT