ADVERTISEMENT

Tristan Gebbia

I'm waiting for elbowow to post ITT that NU has the 5th best B1G recruit at this position and that Michigan has two 5-star commits that will sit on the bench behind last year's (Rival's only) 6-star recruit.
No doubt off fertilizing other sites.

Great news! Hope he is N! Some other school's fans will probably tell us Nebraska is his only committable offer and that is why he cancelled the other visits.

I can hear the a lot schools saying that, but Alabama offered him last year shows how good he must be.

Just so everybody maintains proper perspective, Ohio St has better QB recruits. Carry on.

OU - Baker Mayfield 3* Rivals Pos. Rank - N/A
Alabama - Jake Coker 3* Rivals Pos. Rank - 18
MSU - Connor Cook 3* Rivals Pos. Rank - 13
Clemson - DeShaun Watson 5* Rivals Pos. Rank - 1

I don't think ranking has as much bearing as you think it does. As long as you get a Qb in the top 20, put a good Oline in front of them, good skill position players around them and a stout D with a formidable dline you got a shot. So you can say hello to Urban and his better qb's for us. And tell him POB 4* Rivals Pos. Rank 7 and Tristan Gebbia 4* Rivals Pos. Rank 4 say hello. Based on last years Playoff QB's rankings I would say we will be alright.

OU - Baker Mayfield 3* Rivals Pos. Rank - N/A
Alabama - Jake Coker 3* Rivals Pos. Rank - 18
MSU - Connor Cook 3* Rivals Pos. Rank - 13
Clemson - DeShaun Watson 5* Rivals Pos. Rank - 1

I don't think ranking has as much bearing as you think it does. As long as you get a Qb in the top 20, put a good Oline in front of them, good skill position players around them and a stout D with a formidable dline you got a shot. So you can say hello to Urban and his better qb's for us. And tell him POB 4* Rivals Pos. Rank 7 and Tristan Gebbia 4* Rivals Pos. Rank 4 say hello. Based on last years Playoff QB's rankings I would say we will be alright.
Nicely done, though the OP was having fun. We have a great system in place, when we slide the incoming qbs in, it will be as you say. Even our current, was having quarters over 70%, until he would audible or spin to his rear playground and have a 20% quarter, not counting INTS.

Just saw on Twitter that he cancelled his visits to Washington, South Carolina, and Ole Miss.
I think he's visited all his top schools enough already to know as much about them as he can. As a top QB, it's time now to announce his decision. IF he actually cancelled some visits, that would obviously indicate he finally made his decision.

I think that it when it was first reported that Gebbia cancelled some visits and Coan then announced his decision for Wisconsin on the very same day could be a big clue. We'll see.

Are there actually people who are poor mouthing what is objectively better QB recruiting?

Reactions: baseball31ne
I seen last night that Nate Clouse posted a rivals $$ article about two unexpected visitors (Keyshawn & Gebbia was on the picture) coming today to Lincoln. Now the article is removed and cant find it anywhere.... Also Keyshawn had a tweet about a last minute change in plans, so maybe we get a silent/surprise commitment out of Gebbia today.

I just saw now Gebbia is visiting Lincoln today, and he's visiting Ole Miss this week too. He cancelled all of his other visits though.

Unless he likes what he sees in the Nebraska Business department, the culture that the football team has, and the coaches... Then maybe he just shuts it down and commits this week???

I'm waiting for elbowow to post ITT that NU has the 5th best B1G recruit at this position and that Michigan has two 5-star commits that will sit on the bench behind last year's (Rival's only) 6-star recruit.
I have no issues with Gebbia...would be a good get (better than Coan in my non-expert opinion...in particular if you want a guy who can compete for the starting job earlier in his career)

Still visiting Ole Miss? ugh, don't like that.

Does Ole Miss still have sanctions coming down from NCAA? Didn't they get busted some what recently for recruiting violations? If penalties are bad enough maybe it will help us against them.

Thank goodne$$ the greate$t recruiter in the hi$tory of mankind i$n't there any more, $o we have might have a chance.

15314100-mmmain.jpg

I have no issues with Gebbia...would be a good get (better than Coan in my non-expert opinion...in particular if you want a guy who can compete for the starting job earlier in his career)

Oh thank God. I was worried that our resident "QB guru" wouldn't think Gebbia was good enough.

Gebbia will be a Husker and P.S. Gebbia is better than McCaffrey.

ADVERTISEMENT