ADVERTISEMENT

OFFICIAL SPRING GAME THREAD

The coaches made a huge tactical mistake attempting that 50 yard field goal, in this format it was a six point swing, smdh. These coaches don't seem to "get it."

The coaches made a huge tactical mistake attempting that 50 yard field goal, in this format it was a six point swing, smdh. These coaches don't seem to "get it."
I though it was an important confidence builder for the red team before half. Momentum was swinging towards the white side during that 2nd quarter. I expect the red team to come out fired up after the break!

Reactions: cornhustler
The part im not liking is OBrein isn't getting much playing time. Isn't this the perfect chance to get him in there and get some full speed live reps? Im no college coach but id assume this isn't rocket science here. The kid is our future QB and if Tommy gets hurt or can't make the changes this year, then the QB keys need to be handed off to OBrein, not the other 2 guys.

The part im not liking is OBrein isn't getting much playing time. Isn't this the perfect chance to get him in there and get some full speed live reps? Im no college coach but id assume this isn't rocket science here. The kid is our future QB and if Tommy gets hurt or can't make the changes this year, then the QB keys need to be handed off to OBrein, not the other 2 guys.

You answered your own question. As a "fan" you are assuming that Patrick is the second in line. I will trust the "coaches" on this one.

I thought POB would play more today as well, but it seems they plan to redshirt him.

BTN even effed up the regular broadcast... it switched over to the PSU game after the 3rd qtr. Did the BTN cameramen have a flight to catch?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT