Official early signing day thread

big red22

Offensive Coordinator
Dec 15, 2003
If Slusher flips, NU nets 30 more pts, and the Ducks lose a net of 60 (if my math is right). For those keeping score at home, that is a 90 pt swing. NU nudges ahead of ND (for the time being) plus UNC and jumps Oregon. I would think NU's ceiling on Rivals is about 16.
We only net 30 points with slusher? That doesn't make sense to me? I think it would be more than that. He has got to be more 30 points higher than our 21 rated recruit

GretnaShawn

Graduate Assistant
Sep 28, 2010
Secondary for me. Two classes in a row to go with deontai, bootle, and dismuke.

Last year was a huge O-line class (alone with DE and DB). We added to that o-line class nicely and pulled in a hell of a WR, LB and DB class this year.

O-line will be super fun to watch going forward, but it may be another year before they get a real chance to be developed. But the DBs and the WRs are going to be really interesting to watch this season. The coaches brought in a haul at both positions.

DudznSudz

Senior
Feb 4, 2016
Pheldarius Payne? He told a reporter he signed his LOI, but the official Huskers account hasn't announced it.

Yeah. 247 Sports doesn't have him listed yet either, but I figure thats just because this is an extremely busy day for them.

husker2612

Graduate Assistant
Nov 29, 2010
I see Texas once again got a top 10 class. So per the normal the national media and experts will be all over them. They will be a top 15 ranked team preseason. Be one of the favs for the Big12 title and they will go something like 7-5. They have to be one of the most over hyped teams year after year.

Latest posts