ADVERTISEMENT

Nw sucks

It really shows how far we have to go. The B10 totally sucks. I can’t believe we lost to some of these teams. On the bright side, it probably won’t take much to takeover the west when Wisc, NW and the inbred cow f@ckers are our toughest competition.

It really shows how far we have to go. The B10 totally sucks. I can’t believe we lost to some of these teams. On the bright side, it probably won’t take much to takeover the west when Wisc, NW and the inbred cow f@ckers are our toughest competition.

And last year the conference went 8-1 in bowl games..
Jeez people need to look how many B1G team were favored in the first place this year...

And last year the conference went 8-1 in bowl games..
Jeez people need to look how many B1G team were favored in the first place this year...
Whos talking about last year... i said it sucks this year..like when i watch NW rep the west in our division...

Reactions: K_Y_E
Whos talking about last year... i said it sucks this year..like when i watch NW rep the west in our division...

Minnesota,Purdue,Michigan St,NW and Ioway were all expected to lose and only one team has won as we wait for Herky tomorrow..

My point is bowl games can go in cycles..

Reactions: Pennsyhusker
When freshman get 50% of the reps in practice and players are skipping the game to work on their 40 time kind of sounds like an exhibition to me.

That is an Iowa thing.o_O Tell Florida is was just an exhibition and tell Ohio st and Washington that it is just an exhibition tomorrow... calling out your BS for an excuse of getting whipped tomorrow..

No matter what, we can all agree on our hatred for the Herks. Let’s pray they lose.....Amen

Reactions: EATAFAT1
Who would have guessed that Bowser would turn out to be such an effective RB?

1UyYO-1490301451-8108-list_items-shanana_bowser.jpg

Reactions: ZaneHickey
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT