ADVERTISEMENT

NW beats Minn.

you act like a football team is a static thing

it's not

if you have any faith in our coaching staff, you have to think we'll get better in these areas
This is the thing…are we going to get better as the year goes along? We did not get better as the season progressed under Frost. Will we under Rhule? 2 QBs in 4 games muddies the water. Whoever is taking snaps, NU’s offense needs to get better.

I was watching that, dude went all Nebraska on that. Straight up tard.
To get the obvious reference out of the way o_O:

fffce584ab6493aee1b9e6b7b0643dd4.jpg

There we go.

Reactions: GaRed
Well... We are now 2nd worse in the Big Ten. That's cool right? Clowns.. We paying what Northwestern coach gets?

I hate Fleck. It is funny though, make fun or whatever. He beat Rhule head to head. Analyze that shit.
Here’s the analysis to clear headed (not drunk) thinkers… Fleck, year 7, Rhule, GAME 1, and 2 turnovers in the final 4 minutes.

But why give Rhule more than one game to change your mind?

Here’s the analysis to clear headed (not drunk) thinkers… Fleck, year 7, Rhule, GAME 1, and 2 turnovers in the final 4 minutes.

But why give Rhule more than one game to change your mind?
Neither coach played in the game. 4 turnovers were the difference. Period. End of discussion.

Yeah. 3 weeks ago, this was an easy win. Now what is it? A toss--up from a coach that has been there for 6 weeks.

You asked for analysis. Now it’s “move on.” Guess the analysis wasn’t what you were looking for?
I never got an analysis. i want to know, other than the turnovers, why we lost to a Minny team that got beat by a program in shambles and by a coach that hast been there for 6 weeks? Just want a little (excuses) or a reason why this happened?

you act like a football team is a static thing

it's not

if you have any faith in our coaching staff, you have to think we'll get better in these areas
So will our opponents, its about where you started and rate of improvement that will get you late season success.

Their true freshman RB had 31 carries! That’s what PJ does when he finds a back… what he did to Ibrahim, and what he will continue to do. I know it’s important to establish the RB and feed the one with a hot hand, but this is ridiculous.

He wasn’t in the game in overtime because he was injured.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT