ADVERTISEMENT

Scot Pollard needs a heart transplant

He must have been going downhill fast...What is called end stage, is when a person only have 3 to 6 months to live. lot of therapy and meds for the rest of his life.

Now that he has a heart...was he really a first round pick or is the author confusing him with Raef LaFrenz?

Edit, did my own research and for some reason, he was the 19th pick of the 1997 draft to Detroit.

lol why? im glad he got a transplant and is doing well but to call the guy a good player and high energy guy is hilarious. like no need to stroke the dudes cock..
He played D1 ball at one of the best college basketball teams in the country. Was a first round draft pick and spent 11 years in the NBA and made over $38M while he was there. So I think someone saying he was a pretty good ball player fits pretty well.

For perspective - based on your talents it would take you over 1200 years to earn what he did in 11. But carry on and tell us what you are good at … we know it’s not posting.

Sad. Larry Bird always talks about how he does not expect to live a long life because of his size. I saw Scott play in high school. He played for Kamiakin High School in Kennewick, WA his senior year. The team was loaded. I saw them beat a very good team by at least 20 points and make it look easy. They were heavy favorites to win state but got upset in the final.

Reactions: bigboxes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT