ADVERTISEMENT

Northwestern Game

Husker223

Sep 4, 2018
ive never been out to a Northwestern game and I’m going this year.
I just saw that the county doesn’t start serving till noon and with it being a 11 game does anyone have any good suggestions for tailgating?
Drink at hotel then go? Bring stuff there and hope for some Husker fans?

Thanks.

ive never been out to a Northwestern game and I’m going this year.
I just saw that the county doesn’t start serving till noon and with it being a 11 game does anyone have any good suggestions for tailgating?
Drink at hotel then go? Bring stuff there and hope for some Husker fans?

Thanks.

If Blue Parties (Google it) is doing the Husker Tailgate in Evanston I would suggest buying a ticket for that...50 dollars (I think) for all you can drink and eat...lots of fun.

Evanston sucks and the town won't even know a game is going on, like you said everything will be closed up.

Parking lot right on the lake, There is usually a couple of good Husker tailgates going on in that lot. Also a gathering on Friday night downtown Chicago for Husker fans. Keep reaching out on that gathering and you will find out where it is this year!

Reactions: Husker223
You can take the train over to Evansville... lots of bars and pubs nearby to hang out at. We went in 2016.... went to the husker bar but it was way too crowded... went to the Michigan State bar down the street and the husker fans had already taken it over. Hopefully they've fixed their crabgrass field.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT