ADVERTISEMENT

No more balloons - a tradition dies

Please list the accomplishments of our new AD that have convinced you it was a great hire. The largest 2 revenue sports in the athletic department have regressed under his watch - and may be the worst in all of power 5 sports and perhaps the history of the big ten. The overwhelming favorite to WIN the league in baseball failed to even make the tournament costing the city of Omaha and state millions of dollars. An assistant basketball coach impregnated one of his players and the head football coach has a show clause due to NCAA violations.
List ANY accomplishments you've had in your pathetic troll life, asshole.

Waving at sick kids while postering for as much attention as possible would be a better tradition, but unfortunately the attention whores in Iowa City jumped on that one.

The tradition I remember as a kid that seemed to fade away. There used to be a group that would walk around tail gates and sell white Carnations with Red N's made out of Pipe cleaners.

My mother always had one on and when I took my Wife to her first game, I had them made at Hy-Vee because to me it was an important tradition that I remembered as a kid.

Traditions are important, but it is always interesting which ones are important to some and easily fade away for others.

Kong going way back - ha.
Kong:

Yes I Know Amazon GIF by Citadel

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT