ADVERTISEMENT

NIU nut shot...

SoFL Husker

Defensive Coordinator
Sep 16, 2017
At least you guys, MODS, posters, somebody are pissed. Nobody leaves that NIU pic up otherwise.

I honestly think we are finished, for all the reasons I stated. I don't think there is enough "real" magic left.

Good luck kids. I was there when it mattered. What a run. So much fun...

At least you guys, MODS, posters, somebody are pissed. Nobody leaves that NIU pic up otherwise.

I honestly think we are finished, for all the reasons I stated. I don't think there is enough "real" magic left.

Good luck kids. I was there when it mattered. What a run. So much fun...

OP, you post like a "National Board" poster and I've enjoyed your style here. You have to remember the posters here at Husker Board have never been outside of the Red Koolaid Cocoon. They're used to this being a safe place to talk about Nebraska Football and 9 wins = a great season.

Don't be discouraged by them calling you a trolling nutjob, they're just now finding out the Huskers are no longer nationally relevant.

GBR

OP, you post like a "National Board" poster and I've enjoyed your style here. You have to remember the posters here at Husker Board have never been outside of the Red Koolaid Cocoon. They're used to this being a safe place to talk about Nebraska Football and 9 wins = a great season.

Don't be discouraged by them calling you a trolling nutjob, they're just now finding out the Huskers are no longer nationally relevant.

GBR
Says the guy who has a picture of OLD NC trophies above his handle. They too are no longer relevant. :Cool:

Says the guy who has a picture of OLD NC trophies above his handle. They too are no longer relevant. :Cool:
ok301-7-700x700.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT