ADVERTISEMENT

NIT Thread

Jackrabbits hanging in there, but UT killing them on the offensive glass.

Not to be critical, but Mitch Holthus is the worst basketball announcer in the history of the universe.

Reactions: Dean Pope
Brookings born here. Jackrabbits totally blundered the last minute of that game. Intentionally fouling down 2 with 42 seconds left??? Handed Texas a 4 point lead instead of trying to get a stop and tie it with a 2. Then they run to the other end and jack up a husker special brick 3 with a player who hadn’t hit many shots in the game. Just pissed it away. Texas is not that good and the fan turnout was hilariously bad!

Creighton beat Memphis and is waiting for a Nebraska rematch
I cant wait for round 2.

I will say it now, I will be cheering for the Jays. Reasoning being, Neb has nothing to play for, as they are an older team with a lame duck coach. The Jays are a young team and hopefully could parlay any success this post season into growth for next season.

And for those that were curious, I cheered for the Huskers the first match up. Wore all my red at DJs in downtown Omaha, a Jays bar.

Reactions: MikeRileyGBR
I cant wait for round 2.

I will say it now, I will be cheering for the Jays. Reasoning being, Neb has nothing to play for, as they are an older team with a lame duck coach. The Jays are a young team and hopefully could parlay any success this post season into growth for next season.

And for those that were curious, I cheered for the Huskers the first match up. Wore all my red at DJs in downtown Omaha, a Jays bar.

You’ll be cheering for the Jays because Miles will have are hard time winning a true road game with 7 available players in Fort Worth..

I cant wait for round 2.

I cant take anybody seriously that goes to DJ's Dugout. Those places are trash.

I cant wait for round 2.

And for those that were curious, I cheered for the Huskers the first match up. Wore all my red at DJs in downtown Omaha,
I cant wait for round 2.

Go Creighton. They will smack NU around next time. Butler was not a good team

Reviving this thread just to say congrats, Shockers.

Thank you for taking down Indiana so that perhaps some of the slobbering talking heads will stop talking about how the Hoosiers shoulda been in the NCAAs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT