ADVERTISEMENT

Nick Rolovich

It’s amazing how many patients who ignored scientific consensus and doctors about the vaccine then decide to come to the hospital when they develop a severe covid infection… if medicine/science don’t know anything, call your misinformation buddies when you can’t breath….just had a pt’s daughter yell at us to give her mom ivermectin and vitamin C while she struggled to breathe, which is exactly what she was taking at home while she delayed coming in.
There has only been scientific consensus among mainstream fear sellers.
Yes, people don't think well when they become highly stressed. It's best to stick them in the hospital, hook them up to the ventilator which has been yielding about 95% mortality rates.

Nobody took away his right to not have something injected in his body....He never took the shot.

However, the University required the shot to remain employed and when he didn't fulfill that requirement, he lost his job.

it is a privilege to work for the University which comes with certain requirements....

I chose not to get a Pharmacy degree, since I don't have that requirement, I can't be a pharmacist. There are all sorts of requirements in all kinds of jobs including drug tests, degrees, skills, vaccines, etc....

Nobody took away his right to not have something injected in his body....He never took the shot.

However, the University required the shot to remain employed and when he didn't fulfill that requirement, he lost his job.

it is a privilege to work for the University which comes with certain requirements....

I chose not to get a Pharmacy degree, since I don't have that requirement, I can't be a pharmacist. There are all sorts of requirements in all kinds of jobs including drug tests, degrees, skills, vaccines, etc....
You've read his contract?

You mean one that adheres to your doctrine and tells you what you want to hear as opposed to what you need to hear? You might have a problem finding one of those but I'm sure they're out there.
no.
One that knows the basics of viral transmission when it comes to covid. That doc sound like an automaton. "Vaccination" will not protect your loved ones. It's false hope.

OK. Why see him at all then if all he is is a mouthpiece for big pharma?
Usually if was because you needed a referral to get tests done or procedures done. Or to get drugs. Tests can now be ordered privately without having to see the doc.

More like a good replacement for Mario. But refusing to comply with your employers demands isn’t generally something AD’s like, regardless of your political beliefs.
Is like to know if those demands were in his contract.

Reactions: headcard
myself. In the age of information, we are our own advocates.
My doctor is only there because he gives me whatever I need.
Ahh.... So you're your own doctor. That's smart. Medical degrees are completely unnecessary. Your doctor always agrees with your diagnosis?

• Haha
Reactions: BleedRed78
I'll do that. Thanks for sharing your wisdom.
Really, there's no reason that people argue about this. You have your thoughts, and others have theirs. If what you do, works for you, then do what makes you feel the best.

Others have a RIGHT to have a differing opinion. Those that have chosen to maintain their body without this experimental non-vaccine, have been treated like some kind of lepers.

At the end of the day, you are the experiment, and I am not.

I would walk away as well. No one is going to put that shit in my body. How well did it work for Colin Powell? It is one thing to expect a level of compliance for an employer, but they have zero rights telling you to have a drug injected into you. This it NOT a vaccine, it has zero Covid cells in it. It is designed to take away aches and pains of the virus.
FFS

no, you have not done your homework. There is a reason why you need all the boosters from this shot, because they are ineffective and do not work. Stop walking in lockstep and do some research as to who is profiting and how long these drugs have been in development for covid. You might be surprised...
just got back from our ICU - you're delusional

Reactions: regionsdoc
Ahh.... So you're your own doctor. That's smart. Medical degrees are completely unnecessary. Your doctor always agrees with your diagnosis?
jonesy, don't you think if the non-vaccine was so pure that Pfizer, Moderna, J & J would at least be subject to being sued for debilatating injuries and deaths?
If they had confidence in their juice, they would put themselves out there with some confidence.

By the way, Pfizer pulled a bait and switch on this bullshit FDA approved vaccine. Its the same EUA non-vaccine that they've peddled for the last 18 months. The Comirnaty vaccine is not even available in the US until 2023.

The media should have never deceived the public, because it will cause injury and death. But, those that gobble up their propaganda as fact, will take that message and run with it. Check out the Smith-Mundt Authorization Act and try to understand what propaganda and lies the print, media and government are allowed to spew.

you don't understand the current state of the medical system. I don't have much faith in much of it. It's mostly pharma related.
I've gathered that from you. I'll leave you and your skeptical friends with this. I was dying two years ago. Couldn't walk around the block. I wasn't going to see my kids graduate high school and go off to college. I'm only alive today because of the current medical system that you dismiss. The doctors and nurses brought me back to life. I'm better than alive. I'm 61 years old. I walk/run 50 miles a week. I continue to take a lot of drugs to stay that way. Without them and my team of professionals that continue to guide me I die. They have a vested interest in keeping me healthy. It's really that simple. I wish you all good health and a long life in spite of your ass backwards ideas.

Last edited:
You mean one that adheres to your doctrine and tells you what you want to hear as opposed to what you need to hear? You might have a problem finding one of those but I'm sure they're out there.
doctrine ? What the in high heaven do you consider medical 'doctrine' to be ?

Reactions: itseasyas1-2-3
zero. Vaccine mandates, requirements, what ever you want to call them have stood up to challenge in the courts for a long, long time....even getting to the SCOTUS.
they are hardly vaccines. They are cousins of the flu shot. Temporary antibody production. The lethality of covid hardly warrants mandates.

He didn't even bother saying good-bye to his players. Fumbled away over $3 million a year because he wouldn't get a simple shot that millions have already gotten. He's an idiot.
Well put. There's a fine line between beliefs and acting like an idiot. The vaccine comes down to not only your well-being but protecting the people you come in contact with - that just doesn't hit home with some people. I agree - he's an IDIOT

Nothing you've said makes any sense whatsoever. Not surprising. You're taking the medical advice of fools and charlatans over that of your own physician. Smart man. Why even see a doctor? Just have the wife rub some vinegar on you every day and you'll be fine.

Seems when it comes to physical health though, the folks you’re disagreeing with are beating you by a (pun intended) “healthy margin”…

they are hardly vaccines. They are cousins of the flu shot. Temporary antibody production. The lethality of covid hardly warrants mandates.
OK, just saying, if you find yourself in the same position as the Wazzu coach, and file for a wrongful termination suit - get ready to pony up to pay your employers legal fees as well, because you'll lose.

• Angry
I've gathered that from you. I'll leave you and your skeptical friends with this. I was dying two years ago. Couldn't walk around the block. I wasn't going to see my kids graduate high school and fo off to college. I'm only alive today because of the current medical system that you dismiss. The doctors and nurses brought me back to life. I'm better than alive. I'm 61 years old. I walk/run 50 miles a week. I continue to take a lot of drugs to stay that way. Without them and my team of professionals that continue to guide me I die. They have a vested interest in keeping me healthy. It's really that simple. I wish you all good health and a long life in spite of your ass backwards ideas.
I'm not dismissing the medical system. I am healthily critical. Why would I believe everything that comes from a system that is a lucrative market and tied to the government? Science is great but so is special interests.

Also, the alternative (natural) health/nutrition realm is just as shit.

OK, just saying, if you find yourself in the same position as the Wazzu coach, and file for a wrongful termination suit - get ready to pony up to pay your employers legal fees as well, because you'll lose.
get ready for a class-action covid shot law suit down the road... whoops, no liability from manufacturers.

jonesy, don't you think if the non-vaccine was so pure that Pfizer, Moderna, J & J would at least be subject to being sued for debilatating injuries and deaths?
If they had confidence in their juice, they would put themselves out there with some confidence.

By the way, Pfizer pulled a bait and switch on this bullshit FDA approved vaccine. Its the same EUA non-vaccine that they've peddled for the last 18 months. The Comirnaty vaccine is not even available in the US until 2023.

The media should have never deceived the public, because it will cause injury and death. But, those that gobble up their propaganda as fact, will take that message and run with it. Check out the Smith-Mundt Authorization Act and try to understand what propaganda and lies the print, media and government are allowed to spew.
man, can you believe the world of hurt our economy and way of life will be once these millions upon millions of people start dying from the vaccine, or disability from it.

He didn't even bother saying good-bye to his players. Fumbled away over $3 million a year because he wouldn't get a simple shot that millions have already gotten. He's an idiot.
People shouldn't be forced to take vaccinations that offend their moral compass. If force is an acceptable answer, you better be more than prepared to accept a theocratic fascist takeover in the event that involved parties are ever actually able to put together such a hostile takeover...

Reactions: bomber89
get ready for a class-action covid shot law suit down the road... whoops, no liability from manufacturers.
those are likely to come from Ivermectin prescriptions ....it will be the next decades mesothelioma commercials on late night tv.

You think those in HC didn't seek legal counsel for employment requirements(we have 9 other required shots), fair labor laws, or that we don't understand medical liability issues and more. Docs and hospitals, and pharma and soon to be insurance carriers will say bring it on - sue away.

Odds are insurmountable against you, and most losing frivolous lawsuits will be met with 'losing' legal fees.

• Haha
I see an idiot here, but it's not the coach in question...
Well put. There's a fine line between beliefs and acting like an idiot. The vaccine comes down to not only your well-being but protecting the people you come in contact with - that just doesn't hit home with some people. I agree - he's an IDIOT

those are likely to come from Ivermectin prescriptions ....it will be the next decades mesothelioma commercials on late night tv.

You think those in HC didn't seek legal counsel for employment requirements(we have 9 other required shots), fair labor laws, or that we don't understand medical liability issues and more. Docs and hospitals, and pharma and soon to be insurance carriers will say bring it on - sue away.

Odds are insurmountable against you, and most losing frivolous lawsuits will be met with 'losing' legal fees.
I live here in Kansas. No one is mandating anything yet. My wife graduates in May as an RN. I'll stay home vs get the shot.
I sure hope that the preliminary reports of increased cancer from the shots aren't true.

USA well on its way to communism
And we have hordes of sheeple/morons/vaxxholes cheering it on.

I read an article a few years ago alleging that the average IQ in the Western world has dropped 14 points in the past 30 years. Based on what I've seen the past year and a half, I'd argue that's it's dropped another 14 since then.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT