ADVERTISEMENT

Injuries

Copy & Paste is our friend, OP. I'll save you this time.

"Coach Matt Rhule noted offensive tackle Turner Corcoran, running backs Gabe Ervin and Rahmir Johnson, receivers Malachi Coleman and Isaiah Garcia-Castaneda and pass rusher Princewill Umanmielen will miss some or all of camp, which begins in late March."

Copy & Paste is our friend, OP. I'll save you this time.

"Coach Matt Rhule noted offensive tackle Turner Corcoran, running backs Gabe Ervin and Rahmir Johnson, receivers Malachi Coleman and Isaiah Garcia-Castaneda and pass rusher Princewill Umanmielen will miss some or all of camp, which begins in late March."
Too many extra clicks on my phone.

Or, if they did get hurt, they sucked it up and played through it like Corey Ross and Rex Burkhead - walking boot Sunday through Friday and 100+ yards on Saturday.
hope Coach Campbell gets Gabe to up his body fat just a little this year. I think he’s been playing to low. Kid loves fitness but you need a little more body fat to soften the hits. When you break like he does one has to think about adding some fat. But it’s now or never for him.

Reactions: BleedRed78
hope Coach Campbell gets Gabe to up his body fat just a little this year. I think he’s been playing to low. Kid loves fitness but you need a little more body fat to soften the hits. When you break like he does one has to think about adding some fat. But it’s now or never for him.
I think the kid has either put on too much muscle/weight for his frame or he’s just injury prone period. I was shocked to hear he was coming back this year. I don’t see him as any kind of a threat in that room.

I know EJ did ok for his age and could see him on an upward trajectory but I think Dowdell is on a different tier and fits our offense better.

I think the kid has either put on too much muscle/weight for his frame or he’s just injury prone period. I was shocked to hear he was coming back this year. I don’t see him as any kind of a threat in that room.

I know EJ did ok for his age and could see him on an upward trajectory but I think Dowdell is on a different tier and fits our offense better.
Dowdell better be good.

Dowdell better be good.
My old boss that I keep in touch with is a huge Oregon donor and an OG Oregon fan. He told me that Dowdell is a stud, but is not a homerun hitter. Oregon was excited to have him develop and be the softener to then open it up for the more complete backs. I hope Campbell can help develop that speed a little bit and make him the complete package.

More body fat???

Season 2 Wtf GIF by Parks and Recreation

100%

Football requires padding, not looking like a bodybuilder.

Cocoran will likely get drafted.

You said the same thing about Cam TaylorBrit. Didn't you say he wouldn't even get drafted? Now he starts in the NFL.
Getting drafted and making your college team better don’t go hand in hand. Lots of losers get drafted.

Guy’s a turnstile who may not even start. If he was any good he’d have left two years ago instead of staying for 5 and moving inside to a position that requires less skill/physical tools.

Britt made lots of boneheaded plays here that contributed to Ls

Last edited:
Well that is interesting.

Fat = padding
Muscle = no padding
It's for real. I forget what former NFL player it was that I read about recently, but someone had commented on how shredded considering he was retired from the league.

He responded and said something along the lines of "yeah, now that I can be - you wouldn't catch me this shredded while playing still. Football players need some body fat for padding or your career will be a short one."

S
It's for real. I forget what former NFL player it was that I read about recently, but someone had commented on how shredded considering he was retired from the league.

He responded and said something along the lines of "yeah, now that I can be - you wouldn't catch me this shredded while playing still. Football players need some body fat for padding or your career will be a short one."
Someone should let one of the best players in the league know he's doing it wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: OzzyLvr and BTF69

Well okay!

Cocoran will likely get drafted.

You said the same thing about Cam TaylorBrit. Didn't you say he wouldn't even get drafted? Now he starts in the NFL.
What have you seen from Corc to make you think he will get drafted? Honest question.

Size.

Ability.

@king_kong_ saying he won't.

I'm not saying he'll be a 1st rounder. Maybe not even 1st 3 rounds. But I think he will get drafted.
Quote me

I said he sucks, not that he won’t be drafted

Any other fairly tales you’d like to share this morning?

Size.

Ability.

@king_kong_ saying he won't.

I'm not saying he'll be a 1st rounder. Maybe not even 1st 3 rounds. But I think he will get drafted.
Size - Okay.

Ability - ???????????

He hasn’t shown ability to be a D-1 level lineman. Not sure I would bet on him in the Pros. Maybe FA route, but even that is questionable.

I think our view of linemen is much different than what coaches see.

Even a winner like HH won't get drafted.
What a ridiculous post

You’re desperate to make a point

Fact is there aren’t a ton of 6’8” guys willing to bash their heads into someone hundreds of times per week

That and that alone will draw interest to Corc, a terrible college player who himself understands he cannot hack it in the men’s league and thus is coming back to school as a 23 year old to change positions and compete for playing time

Taking cheap shots at guys who do make the team better doesn’t make the crap corc’s put on tape for 4 years any less stinky

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT