ADVERTISEMENT

Nick Rolovich

I live here in Kansas. No one is mandating anything yet. My wife graduates in May as an RN. I'll stay home vs get the shot.
I sure hope that the preliminary reports of increased cancer from the shots aren't true.
Red, that's not even the worst of it. Not able to talk about it on this open forum, but I feel for those that have been duped, (even those who have been pricks about it.)

Dr. Francis Boyll hit the nail on the head 2 years ago. The real science is proving that he was exactly right.

White blood cell counts are telling a very nasty story
and when those affected finally learn the truth, we will be vindicated. Publicly.

Reactions: BleedRed78
Red, that's not even the worst of it. Not able to talk about it on this open forum, but I feel for those that have been duped, (even those who have been pricks about it.)

Dr. Francis Boyll hit the nail on the head 2 years ago. The real science is proving that he was exactly right. White blood cell counts are telling a very nasty story
and when those affected finally learn the truth, we will be vindicated. Publicly.
My wife is vaccinated and regrets getting it. She is not going to get any boosters. My co-worker is the same way. Thought it was a one and done thing. Not an ongoing subscription plan.

The Vaxx and Hide approach is so stupid. 6 month installment plan boosters to then run and hide under the sheets. Might as well get it when you have the highest resistance to it.

Reactions: leodisflowers
He didn't even bother saying good-bye to his players. Fumbled away over $3 million a year because he wouldn't get a simple shot that millions have already gotten. He's an idiot.

Millions choose not to take the shot either.

You can get covid-19 with the vaccine, and you can give it to others too!

Sad story. Mandates aren't the answer.

He is done, since State of Washington rules are different than Nebraska or Iowa.

It has been an interesting College Football season. Players are playing.

Vaccinated or not.

Reactions: RedMyMind
just got back from our ICU - you're delusional
I am not denying Covid, I am denying the effectiveness of the shot. The more boosters you take, the less immune to Covid you become. Evidence shows your natural immune system is more effective than the shots. There are 2 medications you can take if you contract Covid that will have you home in a few hours. These are not vaccines...they contain zero Covid which would make them vaccines.

I've gathered that from you. I'll leave you and your skeptical friends with this. I was dying two years ago. Couldn't walk around the block. I wasn't going to see my kids graduate high school and go off to college. I'm only alive today because of the current medical system that you dismiss. The doctors and nurses brought me back to life. I'm better than alive. I'm 61 years old. I walk/run 50 miles a week. I continue to take a lot of drugs to stay that way. Without them and my team of professionals that continue to guide me I die. They have a vested interest in keeping me healthy. It's really that simple. I wish you all good health and a long life in spite of your ass backwards ideas.
First of all, I'm glad to read that you continue to live your life and enjoy your family and are able to exercise to strengthen your body.

There are millions of situations where a large variety of medications are needed to continue to enjoy your quality of life.

They definitely have a vested interest in keeping you healthy. With all due respect you represent a significant financial boom to their entities.

You and I, and others, will never agree on the things we discussed. That doesn't make either of us a bad person. We are strong willed individuals who happen to think the other is full of shit. Peace out.

So here's the problem with arguing with people like you. I could provide you with mountains of actual data, and refer you to real, reliable sources of information from renowned institutions that would give you the scientific facts and history behind MRNA vaccines, and vaccines in general, but I'm smart enough to realize that it wouldn't matter because your mind is closed to that. You'll jump right back into your little misinformation silos of nutjobs, charlatans and conspiracy theorists and come back and tell me to do my "homework" or "research". So again, why bother?
And here comes the all-famous "conspiracy theory" excuse ......

Ahh.... So you're your own doctor. That's smart. Medical degrees are completely unnecessary. Your doctor always agrees with your diagnosis?
If medical doctors could all agree on what was best than maybe I would trust my doctor a little more, but a lot of doctors are split 50-50 in hospitals right now and don't just believe what the news tells you.

The more boosters you take, the less immune to Covid you become. Evidence shows your natural immune system is more effective than the shots. There are 2 medications you can take if you contract Covid that will have you home in a few hours...

Just...... holy shit.

Seriously.

I'm absolutely in the camp of nobody should ever be required to vaxx but....... just...... holy shit.

I am not denying Covid, I am denying the effectiveness of the shot. The more boosters you take, the less immune to Covid you become. Evidence shows your natural immune system is more effective than the shots. There are 2 medications you can take if you contract Covid that will have you home in a few hours. These are not vaccines...they contain zero Covid which would make them vaccines.
FACT---85-90% of hospitalized pts overloading the hospital system are unvaccinated, and the breakthrough cases are almost uniformly in the very elderly or immunosuppressed.
You don't know what you don't know.

If medical doctors could all agree on what was best than maybe I would trust my doctor a little more, but a lot of doctors are split 50-50 in hospitals right now and don't just believe what the news tells you.
Over 96% of physicians are vaccinated. There is absolutely no split in the medical community. The misinformation comes from the minute number of clinicians who amplify themselves on social media. In the old days, these 'docs' were called snake oil salesmen, and were driven off to the next town once everyone figured them out.

FACT---85-90% of hospitalized pts overloading the hospital system are unvaccinated, and the breakthrough cases are almost uniformly in the very elderly or immunosuppressed.
then it would have been better to focus on therapeutics vs giving these folks a false sense of security and not having a back up plan.

Over 96% of physicians are vaccinated. There is absolutely no split in the medical community. The misinformation comes from the minute number of clinicians who amplify themselves on social media. In the old days, these 'docs' were called snake oil salesmen, and were driven off to the next town once everyone figured them out.
and at the same time innovation and paradigm shifts come from the fringe. Can't just write off everyone who isn't dead center.

It’s amazing how many patients who ignored scientific consensus and doctors about the vaccine then decide to come to the hospital when they develop a severe covid infection… if medicine/science don’t know anything, call your misinformation buddies when you can’t breath….just had a pt’s daughter yell at us to give her mom ivermectin and vitamin C while she struggled to breathe, which is exactly what she was taking at home while she delayed coming in.

The UK is one of the most vaccinated countries in the world; however, a new report released by Public Health England (PHE) highlighted the fact that in the past few months, more fully vaccinated people have died from the Delta variant compared to unvaccinated people.

The study shows (linked above)

- The death rate for fully vaccinated individuals was 6.6 times higher than the unvaccinated

- Fully vaccinated individuals were also found to be more prone to hospitalization than their unvaccinated counterparts

- Death rate of vaccinated persons is 0.636%

- Death rate of unvaccinated persons 0.095%

I wouldn't say it was a smart decision, but at the same time I strongly disagree with an employer being able to dictate what you can do with your own health.

Reactions: leodisflowers
And the more you think you know, the more you know you don't know.

The objective data across the country post-vaccine and during the 4th surge is consistent and irrefutable.

show me the report

Explain why the FDA, CDC, the White House administration and staff, Congress and their staffers are not vaccinated?

The objective data across the country post-vaccine and during the 4th surge is consistent and irrefutable.
Dude, you've got to get out of this main stream bullshit. Read the Smith-Mundt Authorization Act that Obummler re-enacted in 2012. It gives the media, press and government permission to propagandize (LIE) to the American people.

The news sites get their talking points at 5 am from Serco, no, not the food service company.

Did you run with the Russian Collusion story everyday for 2 years? Did you run with the 1st and 2nd failed Impeachment hearings of Trump? Did you run with the Jan 6 Insurrection when NO ONE is no longer saying Insurrection? How many of the nearly 500 American prisoners in DC have been charged with Insurrection? ZERO.

You can't believe anything the main stream is all in alignment with.

The UK is one of the most vaccinated countries in the world; however, a new report released by Public Health England (PHE) highlighted the fact that in the past few months, more fully vaccinated people have died from the Delta variant compared to unvaccinated people.

- The death rate for fully vaccinated individuals was 6.6 times higher than the unvaccinated

- Fully vaccinated individuals were also found to be more prone to hospitalization than their unvaccinated counterparts

I guess you have been getting your medical information from Ron Johnson:

The real data:

Explain what exactly? Who is saying that none of these people are vaccinated?
More misinformation:

More misinformation:
reuters? You can't get more leftwing than that. I do not believe a damn word they print.

Reactions: Walleye79
Dude, you've got to get out of this main stream bullshit. Read the Smith-Mundt Authorization Act that Obummler re-enacted in 2012. It gives the media, press and government permission to propagandize (LIE) to the American people.

The news sites get their talking points at 5 am from Serco, no, not the food service company.

Did you run with the Russian Collusion story everyday for 2 years? Did you run with the 1st and 2nd failed Impeachment hearings of Trump? Did you run with the Jan 6 Insurrection when NO ONE is no longer saying Insurrection? How many of the nearly 500 American prisoners in DC have been charged with Insurrection? ZERO.

You can't believe anything the main stream is all in alignment with.
You just demonstrated why we are in this mess, and over 700K Americans have died, and why Alaska, Idaho, and Montana had to active crisis standards of care, and why healthcare frontline workers are mentally and physically fried. Me and my colleagues are living this everyday, and the objective research only validates what we see with our own eyes and our own training.

There is nothing in that report that supports what you've posted here. Take a math and reading comprehension class and try again.

You just demonstrated why we are in this mess, and over 700K Americans have died, and why Alaska, Idaho, and Montana had to active crisis standards of care, and why healthcare frontline workers are mentally and physically fried. Me and my colleagues are living this everyday, and the objective research only validates what we see with our own eyes and our own training.
You don't know anything about me. Well, tell them to quit firing nurses and health care workers and you won't be so short staffed.

I'd be interested if that is true or not. I live in the heart of medical country (Raleigh NC) and during my last physical had a pretty good conversation with my primary care guy. He told me that right now there is a big on going fight between a lot of physicians about vaxxing or not and that it was literally 50-50 on who actually received the vax. He might be full of shit, but had a very good convo with him and he actually said go get it, it will be fine, but make your own choice. He is not a "snakeoil salesman".

Also, in Western Nebraska I can tell you for certain that the 10 towns that surround my home town which my mom works it might actually be more like 70% not vaxxed. Now yes this is small town conservative NE, but also is a data point.

I know it's a small sample size, but I don't buy a lot of the statistics that come out right now because I think the government and a lot of the institutions that put these things out are full of shit and aren't being truthful with the American people. The number is probably not 50-50 as the big cities are probably closer to 100% vaxxed and the more rural you get the numbers probably come down, but still probably leans towards higher vaxxed rate. With that said, I'm not an anti-vax person, and I have had every vaccination out there except the flu and Covid because I'll decide what I want to do with my body and I don't think there is a need for it.

I've got natural immunity, somewhat physically fit, get my Vitamin D and know that there are some therapeutics I trust, so I'm not going to get the shot. I don't give a shit what others do, as they have made a decision for themselves.

Yeah but now all you healthcare workers are making crazy scratch!

50 dollars an hour for CNA's?!?!

I don't know if you are a real doctor or not, but some of your shit gets old. Yes, there are plenty of people who are fried that are front line workers that live it every day, but this country is also turning its back on a lot of those front line workers who risked it all but refuse to be vaxxed like my mother. She volunteered to work the Covid section of her hosptial from the beginning because she didn't want the younger nurses with young children or looking to have children to have to potentially be exposed. Now her hospital could potentially shut down and ruin our small town because guess what? 80% of the nurses are unvaxxed and 75% of the doctors are unvaxxed, but now they could all lose their jobs even though they have fought the fight and most of them now have natural immunity. Some of this ****in gaslighting gets ridiculous. Yes, you have your real world examples, but others have them too.

700K is a tragedy, but a lot of those could have been prevented by better policy and not glossing over therapeutics that seemed to work, but were deemed bad because of political reasons. Also, I'd have to go look at the median death rate, but it didn't tick up that much during this whole "pandemic".

I guess you have been getting your medical information from Ron Johnson:

The real data:
Yes, the UK government statistics is Ron Johnson, for sure.... and yes the report says exactly what I posted, you obviously havent read the 71 page pdf.

I don't know if you are a real doctor or not, but some of your shit gets old. Yes, there are plenty of people who are fried that are front line workers that live it every day, but this country is also turning its back on a lot of those front line workers who risked it all but refuse to be vaxxed like my mother. She volunteered to work the Covid section of her hosptial from the beginning because she didn't want the younger nurses with young children or looking to have children to have to potentially be exposed. Now her hospital could potentially shut down and ruin our small town because guess what? 80% of the nurses are unvaxxed and 75% of the doctors are unvaxxed, but now they could all lose their jobs even though they have fought the fight and most of them now have natural immunity. Some of this ****in gaslighting gets ridiculous. Yes, you have your real world examples, but others have them too.

700K is a tragedy, but a lot of those could have been prevented by better policy and not glossing over therapeutics that seemed to work, but were deemed bad because of political reasons. Also, I'd have to go look at the median death rate, but it didn't tick up that much during this whole "pandemic".
Actually the CDC reported that life expectancy dropped by 1.5 years in 2020. That's the largest drop since WWII.

Actually the CDC reported that life expectancy dropped by 1.5 years in 2020. That's the largest drop since WWII.

What caused this? Just COVID? Heart disease? Also, CDC has already been proven to **** up stats so no thanks on them

The glory which is built upon a lie soon becomes a most unpleasant incumbrance. How easy it is to make people believe a lie, and how hard it is to undo that work again.

Maybe in a few years you'll see the light.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT