ADVERTISEMENT

New commit!! 4-star edge Wilhite

GIF by MOODMAN

Amazing. I could have sworn I read on here that he definitely was a bruin even though we were making last hard push for him
He canceled a home visit last night and told @ Steve Marik that he wasn’t considering Nebraska anymore. Obviously something must have changed

Reactions: GaRed and headcard
Wow.. 10 5/4 stars in one class. This is the level of recruitment we need. Well done rhule
Not only that but we continue to rack up walk-ons. 2 huge classes with a bunch of difference makers.

Got another walk-on today with a Toledo scholarship offer. We are going to have 120 players with D-1 offers if Rhule keeps this up.

Not only that but we continue to rack up walk-ons. 2 huge classes with a bunch of difference makers.

Got another walk-on today with a Toledo scholarship offer. We are going to have 120 players with D-1 offers if Rhule keeps this up.
well with that there new nil deal 85 scholarships is just paper work..nil can buy a scholarship and some working capital in the players bank..

we used to have alot more players to choose from back in the 70's..I've allways felt the 85 deal was short sighted...I'd also like to see a jv team come back..this should be the next reform

I'm still scratching my head over this. In home visit with Rhule and Co gets canceled and now we get the CB for this kid? I'll take it. Doesn't make sense but I'll take it
As mentioned above, it was reported that he was headed to UCLA, but he may have heard something about Kelly trying to go to the NFL that changed his mind.

Reactions: Truewooper
As mentioned above, it was reported that he was headed to UCLA, but he may have heard something about Kelly trying to go to the NFL that changed his mind.
But isn't the carousel over for this year? I get it if you mean he's got his resume in there for future reference. But shoot Kelly looking really isn't new news

So true and probably the perfect fit for him. Less stress too
UCLA begged to get into the Big 10 because of AD debt. No idea what their NIL is but they could be struggling. Being the OC in Vegas probably doesn't sound too bad if he thinks he might be gone next year. Just a guess.

But isn't the carousel over for this year? I get it if you mean he's got his resume in there for future reference. But shoot Kelly looking really isn't new news
Kelly is interested in an OC position with an NFL team. And the Raiders’ OC position just reopened after Kingsbury changed his mind and told them no.

well with that there new nil deal 85 scholarships is just paper work..nil can buy a scholarship and some working capital in the players bank..

we used to have alot more players to choose from back in the 70's..I've allways felt the 85 deal was short sighted...I'd also like to see a jv team come back..this should be the next reform
Thanks for bringing up the jv idea. Wouldn't that be fun?

Reactions: redwine65
I thought I read he cancelled Nebraska's planned Friday in-home visit? Wasn't he supposed to be UCLA bound? If he actually picks Nebraska it must mean a coaching change is likely at UCLA or a bigger NIL deal came thru for Nebraska. Can he still enroll for Spring or more likely would he be arriving in the summer?

Reactions: headcard
I thought I read he cancelled Nebraska's planned Friday in-home visit? Wasn't he supposed to be UCLA bound? If he actually picks Nebraska it must mean a coaching change is likely at UCLA or a bigger NIL deal came thru for Nebraska. Can he still enroll for Spring or more likely would he be arriving in the summer?
Chip Kelly is doing everything possible to get back to the NFL . NIL was not the deciding factor for this kid. I personally think it was Chip Kelly not being on the level with this kid about his NFL intentions.

Reactions: Huskers123456
By now we should know with this staff it isn't over until:

673-02139832en_Masterfile.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT