ADVERTISEMENT

Chip Kelly leaving UCLA for Ohio State

None of your private information has ever been shared with anyone. Nor will it
See Ya Reaction GIF by WWE

I was told by the mods that every post I make regardless of content is reported several times

I was also told that mods only read maybe 20% of posts on the free board, but I have a target on my back.
What you were actually told was that because of your posting style a lot of your posts get reported.

Maybe like 1% of them. Which is still a lot considering how much you post.

You have no target other than people seem to have trouble with your posting.

None of your private information has ever been shared with anyone. Nor will it
The good people here deserve to know that user names associated with a private IP address and other info (suspension status and length) have been shared with non-mods.

The screenshot you sent to a poster here behind the scenes was wildly inappropriate.

Transparency is very important when it comes to earning and maintaining trust.

The good people here deserve to know that user names associated with a private IP address and other info (suspension status and length) have been shared with non-mods.

The screenshot you sent to a poster here behind the scenes was wildly inappropriate.

Transparency is very important when it comes to earning and maintaining trust.
As explained to you previously the only person who's had their IP address shared was a known troll who has at this point created probably 50 different accounts.

The screenshot in question was a screen grab of the multitude of screen names that person had created because some posters on here realize that we're not going to catch everything so in order to help rid the board of these trolls, they need to let us know when it happens.

It was shared with him so he could see all the screen names this guy was creating.

As explained to you previously the only person who's had their IP address shared was a known troll who has at this point created probably 50 different accounts.

The screenshot in question was a screen grab of the multitude of screen names that person had created because some posters on here realize that we're not going to catch everything so in order to help rid the board of these trolls, they need to let us know when it happens.

It was shared with him so he could see all the screen names this guy was creating.
If I recall correctly there were no IP addresses shared just a ton of different screen names. Anonymity remained.

And the truth shall set you free. Thanks..

I think annoying trolls should have everything posted. Town. Name. Wife's Facebook. Etc. Maybe some of these dipshits would go away.
you think because people type words you dislike they should have their and their family members' private information compromised?

you think because people type words you dislike they should have their and their family members' private information compromised?
Yep. If I suddenly owned the site it would be a private warning to stop disrupting my private website and then out with it if they didn't comply. Obviously this isn't actually going to happen.

Edit: meant privately owned website.

I think annoying trolls should have everything posted. Town. Name. Wife's Facebook. Etc. Maybe some of these dipshits would go away.
Well that’s a little over the top and not necessary..
I like the idea of dealing the thread all together ..

That sound you hear is my point going over your head.
Your point wasn’t exactly disguised

I destroy the entire board and not even the ignore button can insulate you

You’ll all be happier without me

It’s been noted and my question stands

Does this fall inside the elusive 5%?

Reactions: arf_man
At the rate things are going the portal is going to be open all spring. I hope UCLA hires another HC just to keep things going.

Unfortunately, since IMO you turned this thread into a shit show, this is in the 95% slice of the pie chart. Maybe next time, but the odds aren't good.

I don't think private information should be shared publicly, mainly because that is the pretext of the board we all voluntarily participate in. Sounds to me like the mods are saying that didn't happen, so there's that. I don't know what the truth is.

Generally speaking, though, things would be much better in society if there was always a real threat of getting punched in the mouth for being an ass. The internet removes that consequence and therefore often breeds uncivilized discourse.

Unfortunately, since IMO you turned this thread into a shit show, this is in the 95% slice of the pie chart. Maybe next time, but the odds aren't good.

I don't think private information should be shared publicly, mainly because that is the pretext of the board we all voluntarily participate in. Sounds to me like the mods are saying that didn't happen, so there's that. I don't know what the truth is.

Generally speaking, though, things would be much better in society if there was always a real threat of getting punched in the mouth for being an ass. The internet removes that consequence and therefore often breeds uncivilized discourse.
The mod admitted to sharing private info. He just claims to have stopped at the IP address.

Did you type that last paragraph into a mirror? Or is swooping in from the rafters with cheap shots somehow civilized?

I have no interest in arguments or rehashing whatever I said to you that you can’t get past & is clearly behind these strong feelings.

Good luck and GBR. Hope we (you) can be more civilized in future.

understand kelly wanted a chance to coach will howard being the qb whisperer that kelly has shown to be. N really blew it not getting howard to lincoln rather than c'bus. goodness.

At this point, I’ll take a year of Raiola getting his feet wet, followed by a couple of years of excelling in a fully gelled offense over Howard being the guy at QB when the playbook is evolving. Better career move also for him as he has a lot of weapons at his disposal.

Reactions: RBigredMax
The mod admitted to sharing private info. He just claims to have stopped at the IP address.

Did you type that last paragraph into a mirror? Or is swooping in from the rafters with cheap shots somehow civilized?

I have no interest in arguments or rehashing whatever I said to you that you can’t get past & is clearly behind these strong feelings.

Good luck and GBR. Hope we (you) can be more civilized in future.
Back to passive aggressive. Haha what a fool

It's a bitch to be the victim. I enjoyed a lot of what you said the first year or so, but man, you need to slow your roll.

Not that it matters, but its looking like my moving you from Ignore to Unignore was a mistake.

I don't mind arguing with someone on here, but it gets old having you arguing with so many others.

The thread is Chip Kelly leaving UCLA, not kong rejoining the board.

It's a bitch to be the victim. I enjoyed a lot of what you said the first year or so, but man, you need to slow your roll.

Not that it matters, but its looking like my moving you from Ignore to Unignore was a mistake.

I don't mind arguing with someone on here, but it gets old having you arguing with so many others.

Just a note - no one cares if they are ignored by someone. If they do, they are a tool.

Reactions: Spectrumalaska
To be clear, the mod in question staunchly denies the sharing of IPs

The screenshot of usernames associated with IPs, however, is what raised the question

I used to not think about my privileged information here. Now I know it’s not so privileged and any sycophant who buddies up may have access to it. The 4th wall has been eviscerated.

It’s also why I fully believe @dinglefritz was indeed sold up the river as he says
Me being identified was my own fault for providing too much personal information on the board. Just as you do, they could easily search my posting history.

I have not argued with anyone about anything in this thread

I don’t know why everyone responds to simple statements of fact with such a defensive and combative posture

I enjoy conversing with you and you may do what you please as it pertains to me. I will not and have not changed one bit.

I have not argued with anyone about anything in this thread

I don’t know why everyone responds to simple statements of fact with such a defensive and combative posture

I enjoy conversing with you and you may do what you please as it pertains to me. I will not and have not changed one bit.
Your exchanges with HBK and lobster have been less than friendly, swapping insults.
A simple statement of fact is the thread is about Chip Kelly, not Top Gun/John Rambo/king kong.

I enjoy the board much more when I have you in Ignore. Carry on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT