ADVERTISEMENT

Chip Kelly leaving UCLA for Ohio State

You guys need kiss and make up. We’re trying to talk about what a huge embarrassing failure UCLA is and you guys are bickering like couple old ladies at the bingo parlor. GBR and get it together… Rant over/
It is funny what Kelly did, not ha ha funny either.
The teams are arriving, the coaches are arriving.
New college football era, I am glad we are a part of it.

Reactions: BleedRed78
I am not arguing with you about anything.

I am simply stating objective facts.

You believe it's an argument likely because agreeing with me or even simply taking the words at face value just feels wrong.

Not to dredge up things, but I am very glad to see you keeping on keeping on. Every person on this board is part of the same family.
Argue and agree are but one letter different.

Reactions: king_kong_
I guess I'm pretty late to the KK return!! Dude. Please, knock it off.

You never seemed an NU fan. So, go it at your own peril.
What about me says I’m no NU fan?

Is it my tireless support of the only quarterback worth a shit on last year’s roster?

The constant idea sharing?

My omnipresence on this NU-focused board?

Do tell!

And not for nothing, but you’ll be hard pressed to find a non raven fan who stans more for Lamar. We are more alike than you would probably like to admit, friend

Who says this was purchased?

I don’t know why you’re trying to pick a fight or argument with me.

I posted facts. You may do with them what you please.
You were gifted membership for being a political prisoner? They should owe me as well 🤣

The only thing I am sure about kong is, well make that two.

1) King dislikes the b1g

2) He's like that dog that bites your pants leg and won't let go. Like dinkems on vacation.

We don't see eye to eye on everything, we do on somethings.
Holy cow 1 thing for sure, he's baaaack

He can't help himself. He's got a months' worth of PMS bitching and arguing built up.

4703e34f-f262-40d4-b11b-562bf6667724_text.gif

I don’t really get this on Chips end, it’s clearly not about the money as he’ll be making way less than half of what he was at UCLA. Maybe he just wants to win? Or is this a quick stepping stone back to the NFL?
He saw the handwriting on the wall, he was going to get fired.

Word on the street is you’ve taken more schlong in your bussy than my sister has had in her pink taco and that’s saying something, because she is a huuuuge whore. Now come on back to the Iowa board and stop fúcking with the nice Nebraska folk.
In other words…if he had as many sticking out of him as he has had stuck in him he’d look like a porcupine ??

This is just another negative consequence of NIL and the portal. These old school coaches are going to retire (Saban), take positions where they don't have to deal with like a HC does (Kelly) or go to the pros because the landscape is WAY more stable in the NFL right now (Harbaugh). Going to be a brain drain caused by this.

NCAA ain't going to fix this so the conferences need to get together and figure out how to shut down the wild west that this has become. It isn't good for ANYBODY.

Reactions: BleedRed78
This thread is centered around two topics.

Regarding UCLA, I believe they've accepted being a basketball school. No real support on the gridiron. No nil money, Chip doesn't like recruiting without the nil or portal stipulations. At Ohio State he can just coach .
Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN

Regarding posters reporting each other, the ignore button works better. Kong is a very negative poster. His act is saying the B1G sucks, over and over and over and...... He's an old man who yells for the old days. He then turns into a child when responding to dissenting views. But I disagree about banning people for being stupid. I'd be banned myself if that was the case.

Ban people for threats, but not innocent stupidity.

Reactions: Walleye79
Kelly knew he couldn’t get it done at UCLA. Just screwed that program with that timing. He will be swimming in talent at OSU. F that dude.

Reactions: bigboxes
UCLA is a crap job with crap fan support BUT it is a winning lotto ticket for someone...basically 30+ million once you sign your John Hancock.

Reactions: litespeedhuskerfan
UCLA is a crap job with crap fan support BUT it is a winning lotto ticket for someone...basically 30+ million once you sign your John Hancock.

Exactly...they're all lottery tickets now. Even Boston College, which I made fun of myself a few days ago when BOB was reported to he hired there....cept for BOB I'd think he'd have generational wealth already, he doesn't need that job...but for an up and comer, there are no bad D-1 jobs now due to the lotto ticket that goes with all of them

This thread is centered around two topics.

Regarding UCLA, I believe they've accepted being a basketball school. No real support on the gridiron. No nil money, Chip doesn't like recruiting without the nil or portal stipulations. At Ohio State he can just coach .
Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN

Regarding posters reporting each other, the ignore button works better. Kong is a very negative poster. His act is saying the B1G sucks, over and over and over and...... He's an old man who yells for the old days. He then turns into a child when responding to dissenting views. But I disagree about banning people for being stupid. I'd be banned myself if that was the case.

Ban people for threats, but not innocent stupidity.
Can’t say I agree with your second point. Kong was the most supportive poster of HH while other posters were basing him non stop.

This thread reminds me of the many “group disagreements” with he said - she said, you hurt my feelings, overreaction remarks I often dealt with coming from kids of all ages. Oh the memories, carry on.

• Haha
Reactions: huskerfan66
I've been on a couple of teams where a good, contributing member got kicked off because he was a PITA. Immediately everyone was worried, but in the end the team was fine and everyone that remained was happier. That's Kong.

On day 1 he again showed me that about 95% of the threads he's involved in turn to shit. Unfortunately an ignore button on one person can't hide that site-wide level of destruction, so we're all stuck with the stench of his shit he leaves behind.

Can’t say I agree with your second point. Kong was the most supportive poster of HH while other posters were basing him non stop.
For the most part the bashing was justified ..And for the most part I and Top kong get along, we just always don’t see eye to eye from time to time..

I've been on a couple of teams where a good, contributing member got kicked off because he was a PITA. Immediately everyone was worried, but in the end the team was fine and everyone that remained was happier. That's Kong.

On day 1 he again showed me that about 95% of the threads he's involved in turn to shit. Unfortunately an ignore button on one person can't hide that site-wide level of destruction, so we're all stuck with the stench of his shit he leaves behind.
You’re not interested in how your private info is treated by those with access?

I do find it concerning that mods are sharing IP addresses and locations of posters. This is a direct violation of the board’s rules. Rules for thee .. not for me
To be clear, the mod in question staunchly denies the sharing of IPs

The screenshot of usernames associated with IPs, however, is what raised the question

I used to not think about my privileged information here. Now I know it’s not so privileged and any sycophant who buddies up may have access to it. The 4th wall has been eviscerated.

It’s also why I fully believe @dinglefritz was indeed sold up the river as he says

• Haha
Reactions: HBK4life
To be clear, the mod in question staunchly denies the sharing of IPs

The screenshot of usernames associated with IPs, however, is what raised the question

I used to not think about my privileged information here. Now I know it’s not so privileged and any sycophant who buddies up may have access to it. The 4th wall has been eviscerated.

It’s also why I fully believe @dinglefritz was indeed sold up the river as he says
What’s dingles story?

Reactions: huskerfan66
What’s dingles story?
he says someone on Bo's staff located him due to posts he made

I used to think it was a tall tale

after what I've learned recently, however, I fully believe it

this site is solely reliant upon its access to NU football. if anything threatens that access, everyone here & their personal information is completely expendable.

That Michigan NC really lit a fire under OSU. Probably not a good thing for the rest of the B1G
Mich will go back to being an over-hyped but average team. New guy will lose momentum and get fired.

Edit: I see you were really referring to OSU. Day will be former OSU HC a year from now. But Chip will be there to take over.

Last edited:
he says someone on Bo's staff located him due to posts he made

I used to think it was a tall tale

after what I've learned recently, however, I fully believe it

this site is solely reliant upon its access to NU football. if anything threatens that access, everyone here & their personal information is completely expendable.
I’ve been on this board a long time, and I have never caught a whiff of anything that smells like privileged access to NU football.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT