ADVERTISEMENT

Chip Kelly leaving UCLA for Ohio State

I don’t really get this on Chips end, it’s clearly not about the money as he’ll be making way less than half of what he was at UCLA. Maybe he just wants to win? Or is this a quick stepping stone back to the NFL?

B1G is a stepping stone league

despite the check cashing and neck snapping, the league's top two coaches have left for greener pastures (SEC, NFL) and now another renowned head man is actively pursuing a demotion instead of remaining at what he must perceive as even more of a dead end in the B1G than it was in the Pac 12

weird off season for the conference

the power vacuum at the top will hopefully benefit us & be seen as a great opportunity for Rhule to level himself and our program up quickly

I don’t really get this on Chips end, it’s clearly not about the money as he’ll be making way less than half of what he was at UCLA. Maybe he just wants to win? Or is this a quick stepping stone back to the NFL?
He no longer has to be in charge of the program. He can just coach the qbs and call the offense.

Reactions: dinglefritz
I don't think chip liked UCLA and I don't think he really likes recruiting. Will be easier to recruit to Ohio state then UCLA.

despite the check cashing and neck snapping, the league's top two coaches have left for greener pastures (SEC, NFL) and now another renowned head man is actively pursuing a demotion instead of remaining at what he must perceive as even more of a dead end in the B1G than it was in the Pac 12

the power vacuum at the top will hopefully benefit us & be seen as a great opportunity for Rhule to level himself and our program up quickly
Congrats on your release. I hope the sisters didn't take your man flower in the showers.
tenor.gif

Easy, Easy you’ve just been back a few hours ago..😂

You forgot the child molestation, sexual assault, and political pandering. The big excels in much more than you give them credit for.

8fapu6.gif

Harbaugh is getting $16M per year with nearly full control in the NFL, gets to pursue a Super Bowl that he almost won before, and doesn't have to deal with NIL nonsense. Deboer went to maybe the top SEC school in Alabama from a middle of the pack type of school in Washington. Kelly was lucky he didn't get canned this year and most likely wasn't going to make it through 2024. Only Kelly is taking a demotion and that is to save the embarrassment of getting fired.

He needed to join so he could DM me in his month off. It's my fault he was banned because he's a pussy who can't handle the truth. 3rd screen name in 5 years.
What was your previous user name?

Before you let sklar ball gag you

Nothing worse than a sycophant.

I learned a lot about the behind the scenes goings on here these past few weeks. None of it paints you in any kind of flattering light.

Interesting decision. Anybody remember a P5 HC leaving to be a coordinator at another college before?

Same name for 20 years. I'm not an emotional little girl like you who gets banned every year. That's you Top Gun/ John Rambo/ King Kong.
You’ll continue to obsess over me, posting about me every few days

I’ll continue to have no use for you. After all, I have a Twitter account.

Wipe that brown off your nose & dust those knees off every once in a while, sycophant. There’s troll reporting to do!

I learned a lot about the behind the scenes goings on here these past few weeks. None of it paints you in any kind of flattering light.
Oh please share, you are good at sharing.

Or just shut up.

Welcome back, I guess, this seems kind of self defeating in your return.

You’ll continue to obsess over me, posting about me every few days

I’ll continue to have no use for you. After all, I have a Twitter account.

Wipe that brown off your nose & dust those knees off every once in a while, sycophant. There’s troll reporting to do!
Who jumped into my thread and started shit talking? You can't help yourself. It's amusing to me how easily you're triggered. Go GBR!! Go Pack and Go Big 10!!

Reactions: dinglefritz
Oh please share, you are good at sharing.

Or just shut up.

Welcome back, I guess, this seems kind of self defeating in your return.
@HBK4life does the mod’s work for them in exchange for information on other posters.

After being suspended multiple times for political posts, he’s been reduced to a leather clad gimp who censors himself and spends his time reporting “trolls” to stay in the good graces of his master.

It’s really quite pathetic. I feel bad for him.

Right. You've been banned multiple times. I'm sure each one was my fault? Was I also the second gunman on the grassy knoll? You're such a cuck it's comical.

Reactions: Husker Todd
@dinglefritz if you can read this I now 100% believe your story about being sold up the river to a previous coaching staff by the former operator of this site

None of our private information is more important than this single stream income company maintaining its standing with the football program.

@HBK4life does the mod’s work for them in exchange for information on other posters.

After being suspended multiple times for political posts, he’s been reduced to a leather clad gimp who censors himself and spends his time reporting “trolls” to stay in the good graces of his master.

If you're an Iowa troll, you get reported. I don't turn in pussies like you. You hang yourself with just a little rope.

I know of one 7 day vacation for him being political, numerous vacations result in increasing lengths of one's vacation.

The fact you have had two perma-bans, and allowed back, suggests a bit of fudge upon your own nose.

I have a feeling your return from the Andes is but brief.
Good luck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT