ADVERTISEMENT

Nebraska MBB -2.5 vs. Maryland

Huge win. Huskers could be in 13th place and I would still enjoy beating Turgeon. but it's even more fun when there's a lot on the line.

Reactions: yunginsNU2
I didnt think this team could win out before they went to Wisconsin ....couldnt be more impressed ...no reason they cant take the next 3

I didnt think this team could win out before they went to Wisconsin ....couldnt be more impressed ...no reason they cant take the next 3

Boy they do like to keep the games entertaining. Never let it be said that they do not make sure that fans get their monies' worth until the final whistle.

Reactions: Husker.Wed.
Cant see why not...can never hurt to have a guy who knows quite a bit about a team on the bubble
He has already stated he does not really take part, but facilitates the discussion. I wouldn't trust anyone represented with Crayton at all.

Reactions: dinglefritz
He has already stated he does not really take part, but facilitates the discussion. I wouldn't trust anyone represented with Crayton at all.

He’s a good guy, and you could argue having Nebraska get a spot in the dance only helps Creighton look better. I highly doubt he cares one way or the other.

some nice free throws at the end for the cover.....good times.

And when Miles doesn't win the national championship, people here will start yelling about firing him.
I guess you had to look long and hard for any post that would allow you to flex your Johnny SuperFan bona fides - so you chose this one? I happen to think Miles will finish 2nd in the COY race. Why does my saying so prompt this response?

Last edited:
Reactions: anon_umk0ifu6vj6zi
I guess you had to look long and hard for any post that would allow you to flex your Johnny SuperFan bona fides - so you chose this one? I happen to think Miles will finish 2nd in the COY race. Why does my saying so prompt this response?
Better 2nd in COY balloting than Moos digging his list with 3 or 4 names out of his desk drawer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT