ADVERTISEMENT

Neb Wisky 1st half game thread

in-the-flesh-2-2.jpg

if we're going to take a delay of game, why not go out and do a hard count to try to draw them offsides?
Exactly what I was thinking. Mickey didn’t play to win last week, the week before and appears not today. Once a fan of MJ, hope he gets the hell out of Lincoln now.

I didn't see what happened to Burford but based on the announcers' comments, I'm glad I didn't see it. Get well soon!!!

You’d think Oliver would eventually say,” you know what, this is my last football game. I’m going to give actually attempting a return a shot”

Reactions: NikkiSixx
At this pace we are going to be banged up with tons of starters out agin vs Iowa next week. Never full strength against them.

Reactions: headcard
Well they eventually got the call right, but there’s still no way in Hell Mertz was outside the pocket.

Reactions: mgbreis
So we finally get Thompson back but it’s too cold and windy to throw the ball lol

Bullshit fair catch. Damn it guys come on! He had plenty of room to run with that ball. Go back and watch Nebraska under Osborne/Solich. We rarely, rarely, rarely ever fair caught the ball. We just gave up ten yards at least of field position and backed us up to the 10. That really boils my bum. **** these
coaches.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT