ADVERTISEMENT

Neb Wisky 1st half game thread

great throw, great catch

great drive

set up by a great coaching decision

you wanted Big Ten Football, you got it

That was a great drive. And it will give our guys confidence and momentum. Wisconsin's offense blows chunks. And now we have picked off their QB on a cold and windy day. That has to affect their play calling in my view. Now let's drive home the knife.

Defense is holding their own, but I think they got more in them to take this game over. Wisky is not the juggernaut they’ve been before.

How did Mertz go from All American Game MVP to what he’s done this year? I thought only Nebraska took AA players who are busts?

Finally get to kick the PAT. Apparently even 10 minutes on the phone with Barry Alvarez was not enough to get that one overturned.

• Haha
Reactions: king_kong_
Didn’t Tom have two one was a up back to cover the short punts you never see that anymore
He even used 3 back there. If the ball was shanked or pushed we had someone there to catch it so it didn’t roll on down the field, I never even thought about our kick returners not being able to catch the ball, until Callahan took over. We used to run punts back a lot. It was a staple in our diet. We’ve had great punt returners in our history. Just like a lot of others things that were once great.

Reactions: Minn1954
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT