ADVERTISEMENT

More Cringe from our friends at Colorado

Did they have a special place for all these "soldiers" to hang their purses? Bwahahaha
giving away free electric rides too
200.gif

Per Footballscoop, Coach Deion wants his roster to consist of 80% transfers. If this holds true, going to be a number of high 3-star and 4-star recruits that might give Nebraska more consideration when HC Ruhle comes calling.

Cringy vid for certain.
That said, I think Deion is a good enough recruiter that he will have Colorado competitive in a couple of years. I’m not sold on his head-coaching acumen, but could he assemble enough talent to win a watered-down PAC 12 after USC is gone? I think he might.

Per Footballscoop, Coach Deion wants his roster to consist of 80% transfers. If this holds true, going to be a number of high 3-star and 4-star recruits that might give Nebraska more consideration when HC Ruhle comes calling.
Hopefully we'll have Georgia's problem in 5 years and our 3rd & 4th string 4 stars can go transfer to Colorado or elsewhere.

That's not how you build a program.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT