ADVERTISEMENT

Who do you dislike more?

Colorado by far! The hatred has run for much longer!

I don’t really hate the Iowa program as much as I hate the Iowa ‘fans’ that post here to stir up $hit.

But I flat out despise the Colorado program and their entire fanbase! Same goes for the Texas Longhorns! Anytime either team loses, it’s a great day!

Iowa or Colorado. I would have to say, I dislike Colorado more.
Colorado fans are worse in person, by far. Their most positive attribute is that they’re mostly fair weather fans who don’t travel well, so their range is limited to chucking batteries at Folsom about 7 days a year (and only on the rare occasion when the Buffs are good enough for them to show up). Their online presence is Reddit and that’s about it.

Iowa fans are worse on the web, 365 days a year. They’ve never won anything of significance, and yet they’re an incredibly annoying blend of unwarranted arrogance and deep-seated insecurity. So they spend their entire lives trolling other team’s message boards in a desperate attempt to earn approval. We’re far from the only fan base that can’t stand them.

Overall, though… man, it’s close and an epic battle for loserdom, but Colorado fans are such classless sCUm in person that I’ll always, always rank them last. At least Kinnick makes for a decent roadtrip.

sCUm and it's not even close. Some real history with them, border state, diametrically opposed cultures, worst fans ever, and they've had some actual success in the modern football era. I don't really even think about iowa, other than to remember what a joke of a contrived "rivalry" that game is.

Reactions: moralvictories
iowa, they just run their mouths way too much for a program and fan base that have never accomplished one damn thing of substance ever. Your still born program never has been and never will be anything, just shut up already you pathetic losers.
This.

sCUm and it's not even close. Some real history with them, border state, diametrically opposed cultures, worst fans ever, and they've had some actual success in the modern football era. I don't really even think about iowa, other than to remember what a joke of a contrived "rivalry" that game is.
I agree, although Iowa fans will constantly remind us of how they dominated Nebraska throughout the Mike Riley and Scott Frost eras.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT