ADVERTISEMENT

Might be my last game of the season, again

Watching this team is maddening and frustrating. I’m not going to blame Rhule. I’m not going to stop watching or supporting. This team shows flashes of what they can be but they totally lack a killer instinct and lack focus when it matters. They aren’t a smart team. We need more leaders and it not going to happen until some players move on. I hate to say it but the building of winning culture is going to come from the younger players.

Watching this team is maddening and frustrating. I’m not going to blame Rhule. I’m not going to stop watching or supporting. This team shows flashes of what they can be but they totally lack a killer instinct and lack focus when it matters. They aren’t a smart team. We need more leaders and it not going to happen until some players move on. I hate to say it but the building of winning culture is going to come from the younger players.
Too many guys look lost. Like 2nd string 7th grade level of what’s going on. Also the $ spent towards the special teams coach appears to be a total waste.

Reactions: Dylman

Plenty of coaches are able to building a winning culture by Year 2. In fact, almost every great coach shows noticeable improvement from Year 1 to Year 2. Rhule is in over his head in the Big Ten.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT