ADVERTISEMENT

Mark Cuban not playing National Anthem before games.

Not the most empathetic to the views of minority athletes but I don't think that's unique to our fan base

Thank you for the good laugh. The simplest? Not a chance. You think they stop when they get the flag removed? It will only embolden them. Once they get that cancelled, they just move onto the next thing that they find offensive. Couldn't think of a worse response than to just give them what they want in the belief that it will make anything better. Couldn't be further from the truth. I'm still waiting to see the numbers on all of this overwhelming police brutality that black americans are suffering relative to the other colors, your know, the purpose for the kneeling and how this whole thing got started. You'd think, with such clear and obvious mistreatment relative to the other races, the stats should be overwhelming. Lots of information out there directly contradicting the narrative of CK, which he has now turned into multimillion dollar contracts.

Yep, they will have won and then it will be replaced with something more palatable. I guess some don't get it. It isn't about the statutes, it's about totally erasing the past and starting all over with a "system", i.e. constitution "they" want and many will be down to it.

I served in schools for almost 40 years, I heard the anthem plenty and no matter how poorly it was played it always had my attention and gave me pause to think what a wonderful country I was blessed to be born in.

And BTW, the stats you mentioned do not near out the narrative we are hearing.

not unique when compared to iowa, kansas, and the dakotas. 3 of the whitest most conservative states in america. compare to places with more diversity its pretty unique. and dwindling hopefully

not unique when compared to iowa, kansas, and the dakotas. 3 of the whitest most conservative states in america. compare to places with more diversity its pretty unique. and dwindling hopefully

Whitest? You freakimg bigot. Mental and emotional midgets like you are the problem. You should be stuffed in a garbage can and put out on the curb.

Holy crap, you're all kinds of crazy. You've managed to pack enough mentally deranged conspiracy theories into three sentences to be committed?

No, the Democrats admitted they manipulated the election, in large part by getting states to change their voting systems and laws.

1,200 health professionals signed an open letter saying people should protest during a pandemic...right after telling businesses to shut down and people to stay home 😆 .

Regardless of what he really feels if he doesn’t support his players on this they won’t play for him.
Well, the NBA has now forced, through league policy, the playing of the anthem. So if the league office doesn’t “support the players in this” - and I have no idea how many of the Mavericks players actually object to the anthem, because they haven’t said so publicly- shouldn’t those same players now refuse to play in the NBA at all?

Something tells me they will continue to play, what with those multi-million dollar salaries and all. The anthem doesn’t offend them enough for them to go get a regular 9-5 job.

the right does not believe in free speech either. they are censuring their own all over the country
The woke left has run amok, trying to shield the delicate sensibilities of anyone who might possibly be emotionally bruised by the slightest reference to something outside of their preapproved list of "acceptable". At the same time, there are lots of extreme conservatives who fundamentally misunderstand free speech. These folks can't be troubled with trifling matters such as context. The extremes are pulling America apart at the seams.

I didn't vote, but Fauci and other experts screwed up by telling people not to wear masks at first...then changed their minds a few weeks later so that BLM protesters could gather together without social distancing. That's the only reason that masks became so politicized. What really cost Republicans the election was mail-in voting.
There is ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT that the "BLM" protests were organized premeditated events to create chaos and motivate black voters to come out and vote against the sitting government and attack the police. Amazingly the protests in cities over police involved killing of blacks totally went away after the election. All of the sudden the cops became the good guys to the leftist media. :(

the right does not believe in free speech either. they are censuring their own all over the country
Your mistake is thinking that some of the people recently fired from their jobs for speaking out actually worked for a conservative media outlet. tings. What we have is one centrist outlet driven by ratings and profits and several others who are wildly leftist driven by ideology. The Wall Street Journal and the Investor's Business Daily or the only 2 consistently honest U.S. news outlets and you have to go out of your way and pay money to read their papers.

There is ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT that the "BLM" protests were organized premeditated events to create chaos and motivate black voters to come out and vote against the sitting government and attack the police. Amazingly the protests in cities over police involved killing of blacks totally went away after the election. All of the sudden the cops became the good guys to the leftist media. :(
This is what I mean by context. You completely lack context. You pretend to have some inside knowledge into the organization of BLM protests, which unless you are an FBI agent or the information was otherwise publicized, you do not. I don't care who you claim to be connected with, your claims of absolute knowledge are nothing more than obvious bias on your part. And when you compare BLM protests to the capitol riots you are missing important context, a classic extreme right tactic. You claim media bias, even as your rightist media bias is on full display. Besides, the left was plenty critical of the lack of preparation in advance of the riot. The FBI has said publicly that there was ample evidence of violent intent by Trump supporters before the riot, and they were no where near prepared, unlike during a BLM protest. They arrested almost no one during the riot, unlike the BLM protest. At the same time, the undermanned officers facing a rabid crowd of Trump supporters wearing tactical gear, carrying hand ties and molotov cocktails, and chanting "hang Pence" stood admirably in defense of the capitol. If there is a good guy narrative here it was well earned. Would you agree? Or no, because you are buying into the rightest media bias?

This is what I mean by context. You completely lack context. You pretend to have some inside knowledge into the organization of BLM protests, which unless you are an FBI agent or the information was otherwise publicized, you do not. I don't care who you claim to be connected with, your claims of absolute knowledge are nothing more than obvious bias on your part. And when you compare BLM protests to the capitol riots you are missing important context, a classic extreme right tactic. You claim media bias, even as your rightist media bias is on full display. Besides, the left was plenty critical of the lack of preparation in advance of the riot. The FBI has said publicly that there was ample evidence of violent intent by Trump supporters before the riot, and they were no where near prepared, unlike during a BLM protest. They arrested almost no one during the riot, unlike the BLM protest. At the same time, the undermanned officers facing a rabid crowd of Trump supporters wearing tactical gear, carrying hand ties and molotov cocktails, and chanting "hang Pence" stood admirably in defense of the capitol. If there is a good guy narrative here it was well earned. Would you agree? Or no, because you are buying into the rightest media bias?
Well I do have a friend in Seattle who is an investigator for the Department of Homeland Security. So there is that.Winking I talked to him on the phone when the occupation and riots were ongoing. IF you can't see the bias in the reporting by CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC and ABC, then there is NO hope for you. You're blinded by your ideology. Likewise some are fooled by SOME of the reporting on Fox. Hannity is a nut.

We had riots in almost every major Democrat controlled city throughout this country for months on end in which cops were assassinated, property destroyed. federal court houses attacked, attempts were made to breach the White House, pallets of bricks delivered by large trucks to staging points etc etc. In contrast in Washington you had ONE protest where a relatively small number of kooks decided to breach Congress. It was horrible but the protests carried on under cover of darkness and masks all summer long were organized crime. Meanwhile the VAST majority of Republicans and conservatives have loudly condemned what happened at the Congress. Anybody who hasn't has been destroyed and probably should be. The reason for protest itself was noble. What it led to due to less than 200 people was horrible.

Well I do have a friend in Seattle who is an investigator for the Department of Homeland Security. So there is that.Winking I talked to him on the phone when the occupation and riots were ongoing. IF you can't see the bias in the reporting by CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NBC and ABC, then there is NO hope for you. You're blinded by your ideology. Likewise some are fooled by SOME of the reporting on Fox. Hannity is a nut.

We had riots in almost every major Democrat controlled city throughout this country for months on end in which cops were assassinated, property destroyed. federal court houses attacked, attempts were made to breach the White House, pallets of bricks delivered by large trucks to staging points etc etc. In contrast in Washington you had ONE protest where a relatively small number of kooks decided to breach Congress. It was horrible but the protests carried on under cover of darkness and masks all summer long were organized crime. Meanwhile the VAST majority of Republicans and conservatives have loudly condemned what happened at the Congress. Anybody who hasn't has been destroyed and probably should be. The reason for protest itself was noble. What it led to due to less than 200 people was horrible.

3f2.jpeg

Your mistake is thinking that some of the people recently fired from their jobs for speaking out actually worked for a conservative media outlet. tings. What we have is one centrist outlet driven by ratings and profits and several others who are wildly leftist driven by ideology. The Wall Street Journal and the Investor's Business Daily or the only 2 consistently honest U.S. news outlets and you have to go out of your way and pay money to read their papers.
im not talking about the media. im talking about politicians who scream free speech then censure their fellow republicans for expressing an opinion

Basic point entirely lost on you. Not surprised in the least, bigot
bro your passion for not wanting anything to challenge your position in the world is overwhelming you. One is not a bigot for pointing out which states have the most white people. Nor is one a bigot for pointing out that in those same states there is a republican majority. and one is not a bigot to point out that in those states there is less support for BLM than any states with less white people. Those are are just facts. Its not bias. its not opinion.
bigotry is something different.
but i know your hatred for the exposure of bigotry against other people makes you trigger happy

The woke left has run amok, trying to shield the delicate sensibilities of anyone who might possibly be emotionally bruised by the slightest reference to something outside of their preapproved list of "acceptable". At the same time, there are lots of extreme conservatives who fundamentally misunderstand free speech. These folks can't be troubled with trifling matters such as context. The extremes are pulling America apart at the seams.
tend to agree. The extremes are winning when there are vastly more in the middle. My view is this movement really hit stride when Trump declared war on anything and anyone who brought any criticism to him. he prepped his voters to not believe anyone but him before he even got elected. thats a dictator. anyone in his own party who disagreed with him on anything was met with his wrath. extremism tends to be met with extremism. hopefully Biden can be a better listener and republicans can go back to before Trump

tend to agree. The extremes are winning when there are vastly more in the middle. My view is this movement really hit stride when Trump declared war on anything and anyone who brought any criticism to him. he prepped his voters to not believe anyone but him before he even got elected. thats a dictator. anyone in his own party who disagreed with him on anything was met with his wrath. extremism tends to be met with extremism. hopefully Biden can be a better listener and republicans can go back to before Trump

The extremes are winning because of social media and cable news. Centrist opinions don't get lots of attention. Saying controversial stuff does.

I dislike Trump, but to say he's a dictator is laughable. There are many Republicans in Congress who go against him all the time - Romney, Sasse, Collins, Murkowski, Burr, Cassidy, Toomey, Thune, McConnell, Cheney, Kinziger. They might get mean tweets against them but they get praise from Democrats and the media. There are far more Republicans in Congress willing to speak out against Trumps extremism, than there are Democrats in Congress willing to speak out against the extreme wing of their party.

Trump is not really a threat, because every single powerful institution in the world vehemently opposes him - the Media, Tech Companies, Intelligence Agencies, Hollywood, Higher Education, the U.N. That's why even though I don't want Trump to be president, I see the Left as a much bigger threat to this country. Biden is just an empty suit at this point, they just drag him out every few days to read from a teleprompter.

Precious, you got your feelings hurt. Artguy showing his ass again.
Don't worry about me, sparkles. I am fine and dandy! I hope you can get help with your anger issues. Spending the majority of your day on here arguing with anybody and everybody probably isn't helping.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT