ADVERTISEMENT

Marcus Ferentz

This is where he went off the rails

It's not off the rails, as evidenced by the shift in sentiment on this very board. I was earlier than some of you, but it's excusable to pay what's being paid for these results. Year 1 or not.

Reactions: FissionReaction
It's not off the rails, as evidenced by the shift in sentiment on this very board. I was earlier than some of you, but it's excusable to pay what's being paid for these results. Year 1 or not.
even tho most of the effort is needing in the first few years to build from the ashes?

What shift in sentiment? I have been on this very board since the fire Pedy days and have witnessed that mostly people come here to post not because of love and hope for the future but rather to complain and clamor to fire any coach that could not field a team that rush for 400 yards or pass for 400 yards when ever necessary.

Someone who would have brought in an actual QB. But ignoring that I guess... no there's really nothing the OC is going to draw up that would make much of a difference with how limited this offense is.
Any OC who respects points when in the red zone, and respects the health of his QB. Haarberg is a different guy since getting blasted by the Purdue D which happened in the 4th quarter with a 24-0 lead, twice in a row.

It seems that Rhule and co want to set a standard and parlay that to years to come vs being ultra conservative like Iowa and setting back development for the coming seasons.

Any chance Trev Alberts will put a PPG clause in the OC’s contract? Say 25 ppg or he is fired?
lame jimmy fallon GIF

Satterfield is what he is as an OC.

He is the worst QB coach in the world though.
We've had a terrible run of luck with injuries on the offensive side. We also have historically bad QBs in the program right now obviously. Rhule did however really screw the pooch in ignoring Sim's history of turnovers. He can't make that mistake again. Sat ain't going anywhere.

Someone who would have brought in an actual QB. But ignoring that I guess... no there's really nothing the OC is going to draw up that would make much of a difference with how limited this offense is.
Who do you think picked Sims out of the portal? I'm pretty sure it was Rhule himself.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT